LVL Lash treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmeliaR

Reaction score
Do any of you offer the LVL last treatment?

I was thinking about doing semi permanent mascara but after not hearing good review i was thinking about other options!

How long do you find the LVL treatment last?

Also what do you charge? on the website and it say to charge from £40-£70!! is that realistic?

Is it popular with your clients and do they return every 6ish week for it?

Thank you !

I did the LVL training, but I found that my lashes dropped very quickly, as have everyone I have done since, so am back to my AH Francis perm with the shields.:lol:

Oh dear! :( does the colour booster work with the perm?

how long was you finding it would last before dropping, 1-2 weeks? x

I did ilash training with abx. And all my clients dropped after 3 weeks, its suppose to last 6 to 8 weeks!

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I appeal I mean. Anyone's last 6-8 weeks? Xx

To be honest it hardly curled them in the first place, I wasnt the only one to find this as a few on my training said the same.

I wish I hadnt wasted my money yet again!! I am back to what I was using in the beginning :Scared:

To be honest it hardly curled them in the first place, I wasnt the only one to find this as a few on my training said the same.

I wish I hadnt wasted my money yet again!! I am back to what I was using in the beginning :Scared:

It was my understanding that LVL doesn't curl the lash it "lifts" them. I don't do this treatment but swapped treatments with a friend, I permed her lashes and she did LVL on me. Have to say that I prefer the perm.

Heather x

It was my understanding that LVL doesn't curl the lash it "lifts" them. I don't do this treatment but swapped treatments with a friend, I permed her lashes and she did LVL on me. Have to say that I prefer the perm.

Heather x

It lifts them because of the shields instead of rollers that is the only difference between LVL and a perm, the products just didnt work very well for me. :lol:

Level is an amazing treatment, it actually makes the lashes look better than when permed because it makes them look longer, look at my pics in my album, fantastic results which last I'd say 5 weeks then clients get them redone at 8 weeks xx

I have just done the salon system lash lift course and have to say the effect on all of us on the course was great. Now just got to wait to see how long mine will last then............

xx

I think it looks amazing and u can notice the difference. Just not sure it lasts x

I do LVL and it is a lovely treatment.
I call it my 'Oh my God' treatment, because that's what everyone says when they see the results.
They say it last for 6 weeks but to be honest I have found that it lasts longer. A lot of my clients get 8-12 weeks out of them.
They always return and have them done again as they love it so much.
I charge £50 and that includes a colour boost.
If done properly then the results are amazing.
I have pics in my album too

http://www.salongeek.com/members/angelina221-albums-lvl+treatments.html

Great pics in your album angelina, I really want to do this treatment!

I doing my traing for lvl lashes on monday. So excited. I'm the first in my area doing it so hopefully will take off.

Maybe it will be the new hd for lashes lol x

Im off to the training on Monday too - very excited! Ive had so much interest in the treatment already! xxx

What will you be charging? £50 is quite a lot for a posh tints and perm? I would like to offer the treatment but i think charging £50 would out people off!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

I charge £45 and £10 for tint and people pay it because of the lasting results, it's not a perm, it's a lash straightening and lifting treatment xx

Im off to the training on Monday too - very excited! Ive had so much interest in the treatment already! xxx

Are you going mk to do it? Xx

What will you be charging? £50 is quite a lot for a posh tints and perm? I would like to offer the treatment but i think charging £50 would out people off!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

There's no way I could charge £50, it just wouldn't sell. I charge £30 - £35 including tint, but I was trained in college so was able to buy the Salon System or IAppeal which is considerably cheaper than the LVL system.

There's no way I could charge £50, it just wouldn't sell. I charge £30 - £35 including tint, but I was trained in college so was able to buy the Salon System or IAppeal which is considerably cheaper than the LVL system.

Surly you can't say you do LVL lashes as you don't use there stuff?

Latest posts

Back