LVL lashes - not lifting enough?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using Flirties Lash Lift and out of the 7 I've done the last 2 weeks, we have 7 lifts. 5 have been jaw dropping, and the other two were still far better than LVL. I'm going to be moving over completely to flirties. I was having to redo everyone with the new LVL. Double cost and still no results.

I've just recently trained in lash lifts (& recently started using this forum again) I've done 4 lash lifts using lashbase & im really happy with the results. I know it's not much help but if it came to you changing brands I would highly recommend them! X
Paula, thought I recognised your name.. did you work in Kass hair in the past?

I spoke to Nouveau and they said it was a very small minority having issues (although I do not believe that)
They said to increase timings on no.1 to a max of 16minutes
I think they are burying their in the sand as it's clearly not an isolated issue.
Customer service is not their strong point

I spoke to Nouveau and they said it was a very small minority having issues (although I do not believe that)
I think they are burying their in the sand as it's clearly not an isolated issue.

We use Nouveau and i found this can happen if each stage isnt removed enough or too much product is used on lashes. I hope this helps

What glue would everyone recommend? Thanks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1493192964.439122.jpg
flirties still lifting!! 100% success rate so far. Mine are 3 weeks in and still lifted so longevity seems good so far too. Think it's safe to say we're going to fully be converting to Flirties... now, what to do with 13 LVL blister packs [emoji30]

I agree....the new products in the blister packs are a nightmare. The bonder is thicker and the serum doesn't lift the lashes off the shields as easily.
I've followed Nouveau's new instructions and timings but it's not the same or as good as before.
Looking for an alternative now!!!

Ive spoken to 4 other technicians who have said the same about the new products. Nouveau won't acknowledge there is a problem. It's very frustrating

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1493764467.136768.jpg
flirties still lifting [emoji119]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1493879929.319095.jpg
I did my training yesterday and my first lash lift last night using eyeluvlashes and a medium shield.

Has anyone ever considered the Yumi lash brand? After seeing these photos definitely think I want to convert to flirties now... But wondering if you need to do the training all over again if it's a similar procedure as the LVL? As we don't have any trainers here in New Zealand :(

I'm so glad It's not just me I have been mega doubting myself but couldn't understand why as we all know that it's not a procedure that you can go that wrong with where your not getting a lift at all. It's so frustrating as paid a lot of money for training with lvl as wanted to go with the brand name for me to end up having to use a different system due to them changing it all! :-( xx
I completely agree it's come to the point where I get anxious hoping that my client's lashes will lift as I don't want them to pay a considerable amount of money if there's not much lift, it's embarrassing. Not to mention my business may get a bad name because of the lash lifts not lifting enough.. Thought it was my technique but maybe not! I left the lifting balm on for around 14-16 minutes as told by Nouveau with the new solution but still no change

Sally's own brand is r ally good.

I'm using salon system lash lift and have had great results every time, this one was with a medium shield

Attachments

• 4EF71791-88B9-4225-A846-14001A05808A.jpg
    4EF71791-88B9-4225-A846-14001A05808A.jpg
    733 KB · Views: 123
I was going to book LVL next week! Now I am not, it's between Eleebana one shot last lift and Flirties - anyone have any experience of Eleebana?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1494619749.461092.jpg
flirties continue to lift! 12/12 [emoji119]
The flirties glue seems like the old lvl glue used to be. It does take a lot longer than LVL because of the timings but I'd rather that then be scared I'm not going to get a lift. We've 100% converted to Flirties. Sorry LVL... but I won't miss the prices or results!

Another vote here for salon systems, Sally's own brand, I've had success on every client since I did my training in February and am now getting repeat bookings
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1494628423.540381.jpg

HELP! 3 lvl lash lifts today with the new product packaging ...... none worked (tiny difference) so disappointed. Agree with another member on here it takes a certain amount of glue as the lashes pop off otherwise. So disappointed feel like sending the whole package back to them but I know they will blame the therapist (me). If it is causing this much of a problem amongst so many therapist then surely as a company they must realise there is an issue! Any one from lvl on here?

Latest posts

Back