LVL lashes - not lifting enough?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELP! 3 lvl lash lifts today with the new product packaging ...... none worked (tiny difference) so disappointed. Agree with another member on here it takes a certain amount of glue as the lashes pop off otherwise. So disappointed feel like sending the whole package back to them but I know they will blame the therapist (me). If it is causing this much of a problem amongst so many therapist then surely as a company they must realise there is an issue! Any one from lvl on here?

We have completely switched to Flirties now and the lifts are just like the old LVL. Great results every time.

I did use the blister packs with Flirties glue on a friend just to test last week and the lift was very good.

We have completely switched to Flirties now and the lifts are just like the old LVL. Great results every time.

I did use the blister packs with Flirties glue on a friend just to test last week and the lift was very good.
Do you use the bottles or sachets?

Thank you will look into flirties. How about Eleebana anyone tried that?

I've been really impressed with the lifts I've been getting with salon systems, needed more supplies, so after reading all the reviews of flirties I've decided to give them a go, seem to be a bit slow with delivery though, anyone know how long they usually take to deliver?

I've been really impressed with the lifts I've been getting with salon systems, needed more supplies, so after reading all the reviews of flirties I've decided to give them a go, seem to be a bit slow with delivery though, anyone know how long they usually take to deliver?
All my deliveries have arrived next day without fail x

Lvl have updated their resource hub with information about the fact that people aren't happy I'm literally just about to do a lift on someone who I previously got brilliant results with and will try their advise if doesn't work I will be changing [emoji45]x

I won't be going back to LVL. Flirties do a great job at a fraction of the cost. Commercially it doesn't make sense to use LVL.

But would I not need to re train to use flirties? I followed their adjusted guide and def got a lift so guess that's something

But would I not need to re train to use flirties? I followed their adjusted guide and def got a lift so guess that's something
Flirties do offer training. Very reasonable. My girls have done generic lash lift training so will be insured. I've done specific lvl so need to retrain x

No with Flirties you just have to have your certificate for lifting to buy from them. If you wish you can do a conversion course with them.

No with Flirties you just have to have your certificate for lifting to buy from them. If you wish you can do a conversion course with them.
Even better [emoji119]

im trainned in lvl but have been using salon system for the last 3 years as its easier and cheaper to get from wholesalers but for the last 6 treatments ive done the lashes have not lifted at all like they used to and im not doing anything different but they too have just rebranded there packaging so reading this about lvl and ive seen a few people having problems with the lashes lift its making me wonder if the ingredients have been changed in both systems something has changed for everyone to be experienceing so many problems, i am now going to have to remove lash lift treatment from my list as embarrasing when people are paying and nothing is happening ive had to refund everyone so can someone recommend another company please? have people booked in will have to cancel unless i find a product xx

im trainned in lvl but have been using salon system for the last 3 years as its easier and cheaper to get from wholesalers but for the last 6 treatments ive done the lashes have not lifted at all like they used to and im not doing anything different but they too have just rebranded there packaging so reading this about lvl and ive seen a few people having problems with the lashes lift its making me wonder if the ingredients have been changed in both systems something has changed for everyone to be experienceing so many problems, i am now going to have to remove lash lift treatment from my list as embarrasing when people are paying and nothing is happening ive had to refund everyone so can someone recommend another company please? have people booked in will have to cancel unless i find a product xx
I've used eyeluvlashes and Flirties and got consistent results with both.
First pic is eyeluvlashes with a medium shield and 2nd is Flirties with a small.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1500451937.225607.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1500451967.296772.jpg

Hello do anyone re use the silicon shields or just bin them? Thanks x

Are you using the bottles or the sachets? I carried out 2 lifts yesterday using medium shields and sachets and had what I would think are good results? :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1501251218.569910.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1501251231.815406.jpg

Latest posts

Back