LVL lashes or lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzeBeauties

Reaction score
Hi
I have recently attended the HD brow course and want to add lashes to my services. I can't afford to do both LVL lashes & a lash extension course as have just forked out a lot on the HD course. Which one would you say would be more popular? I have a range of clients, some young and some more mature. My more mature clients are more regular with young clients popping in now and then but I do get a lot more young clients in that older so can't make my mind up.
TIA

Both are brilliant treatments I use Flirties for semi per lashes and also their lash lift and colour boost. They have a Facebook group with lots of pics that may help with decisions x

Thank you for your reply! I will check out their Facebook page x

I would do the lash lift first as it's a pretty easy treatment to learn and perfect whereas lashes take a bit more practice

I offer both but do loads more LVLs than extensions x

Thank you for replying, I'm swaying towards LVL! x

how much is LVL training?

Does it have to be LVL? There are lots of other companies that are cheaper and it's the same concept/result

Lvl is easy to do, earn roughly the same where as extensions take practice. I'm 80% lvl 20% extensions

I dont do extensions but am quite busy with LVL!

If someone asks about extensions I explain that I dont do them, but do a fantastic natural lash treatment etc... Once they have seen some before & after pics 90% of ladies go with LVL instead. Just explain that your not going to get a Russian Volume look, but theres no infill/maintenance & the look gradually fades over time.

Ive tried EyeLuvLashes lash lift products & found they smelt stronger than LVL lotions do. They actually stung my eyes! Even though its expensive to perform its put me off using other brands lotions xx

I would do the lash lift first as it's a pretty easy treatment to learn and perfect whereas lashes take a bit more practice
We do more LVLs than extensions at our salon and it's quite simple to do. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back