LVL Lashes or other lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful_Beauty

Reaction score
Would just like to hear others opinions on the LVL lashes treatment, I offer a lash lift treatment at the moment and find my clients like the result but as much as I try to promote the treatment I don't do that many. I am thinking of training in LVL lashes as clients know of the brand, do those who offer LVL find it popular and that clients ask for it by name?

Yes I think most clients recognise the name, I think it's one of my more popular treatments in salon

I looked into lvl and decided against it. Was put off by the kit price. Made a big pink poster saying 'lash lifting available now!' Put it in the window and had so many enquiries! Once a client has had a successful lash lift they will be back. Just make sure yours are looking fresh and chat to everyone about it.

And make you treatment deluxe with an added hand massage, file and polish and relaxing music xxx for an added cost of course! Xx

Thank you both for your help :)

Latest posts

Back