LVL lashes problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexielou

Reaction score
Hey guys ,
I done my Lvl course a few months ago , but it still takes me ages to pin the lashes up. The wet line is always really turned out , is this normal ?
As I read that this effects the result of the lift ? But I don't understand why ?
Anybody shed any light ?
But I can't seem to pin the lashes without this happening!
Also how far does everyone take the serum up the lashes?
Any tips or advice on LVL'S would be fab X

Hi

What do you mean by the wet line is turned out? Have you tried watching the Lvl video on the nouveau group? Xxx

Oh how to describe ! So when you are pulling the clients eyelashes back onto the shield there lid is exposed .
They refer to it as the wet line .
No where can I find the video ?
When I did the training the trainer never done a demo , it was a video they showed us . Would be good to see again

Thanks for reply

She didn't do a demo? In your training manual there should be a troubleshooting page x

Where did you train??? Xxx

Your training consisted of a video? Where did you train?

I'm not entirely sure that's LVL as Nouveau are very hands on with training x

You should only take the product half way up the lashes and you should be combing back the lashes and using your lash tool to straighten any that may be at an angle but the nouveau glue is good at keeping them on the shield. Is your glue old? If you ring nouveau and aren't 100% they're quite good and will often offer to let you sit in a practical of another class and trouble shoot with you

Just to add we watched a video but the trainer also did a demo for us.

I trained in Glasgow and thought it strange and never done a demo . As I said it was only a video that we watched.
I always learn Better from watching someone carry out the demo , so I wasn't too happy about that.
Ok half way , some people say half way and others I've spoke to a third so was getting confused .
Thanks girls

I had a trainer come to my salon and we were just shown a video then practised on each other while being watched. The lash group on Facebook is really infortmative

I wasn't aware LVL trained in Glasgow? I had to go to Dundee x

Hey guys ,
I done my Lvl course a few months ago , but it still takes me ages to pin the lashes up. The wet line is always really turned out , is this normal ?
As I read that this effects the result of the lift ? But I don't understand why ?
Anybody shed any light ?
But I can't seem to pin the lashes without this happening!
Also how far does everyone take the serum up the lashes?
Any tips or advice on LVL'S would be fab X
Hi
Would you like to speak with one of our Nouveau Lashes LVL Enhance Trainers in regards to more information and advice on the LVL treatment?

Hi
Would you like to speak with one of our Nouveau Lashes LVL Enhance Trainers in regards to more information and advice on the LVL treatment?
Hi
Hi
I am only seeing this . Thankyou for replying to me . Yes could I that would be brilliant . I have a few issues .
One of my clients had Lvl lashes 3 weeks ago and she came in today and they are all sliwif and curled looking .
They looked great the day she left .
Could you help me out pls ?
Thanks Lyn x

I don't use the LVL brand but with Lash Lift, as long as the solutions are applied at the base of the lashes where the lift happens, 1/3 or 1/2 way doesn't really matter. I have a step by step on here somewhere that covers lash lifting that may help. Sounds like you are pulling the lashes too far up the shield, or the shield isn't being placed close enough to the lashline, and this is causing the eyelid to curl back slightly.

But I am astounded if a reputable company like Nouveau, are only showing students a video rather than the trainer doing a practical demo? Have I picked that up correctly?

Hi
I am only seeing this . Thankyou for replying to me . Yes could I that would be brilliant . I have a few issues .
One of my clients had Lvl lashes 3 weeks ago and she came in today and they are all sliwif and curled looking .
They looked great the day she left .
Could you help me out pls ?
Thanks Lyn x

Hi Lyn,

Yes of course I can arrange this for you, if you are happy to provide an email address I will email you for further details, if not please submit a contact form on our website, nouveaulashes.com, and state you have spoken to Customer Service via Salon Geek and I can help your further this way.
Kind Regards
Nouveau Lashes x

I don't use the LVL brand but with Lash Lift, as long as the solutions are applied at the base of the lashes where the lift happens, 1/3 or 1/2 way doesn't really matter. I have a step by step on here somewhere that covers lash lifting that may help. Sounds like you are pulling the lashes too far up the shield, or the shield isn't being placed close enough to the lashline, and this is causing the eyelid to curl back slightly.

But I am astounded if a reputable company like Nouveau, are only showing students a video rather than the trainer doing a practical demo? Have I picked that up correctly?
I trained last year and was shown a video and a live demo! That was at Creative Academy Manchester

Hi Lyn,

Yes of course I can arrange this for you, if you are happy to provide an email address I will email you for further details, if not please submit a contact form on our website, nouveaulashes.com, and state you have spoken to Customer Service via Salon Geek and I can help your further this way.
Kind Regards
Thankyou so much [email protected]
Hi Lyn,

Kind Regards
Nouveau Lashes x
Thanyou so much
[email protected] x
Nouveau Lashes x
I trained last year and was shown a video and a live demo! That was at Creative Academy Manchester
Th

Latest posts

Back