LVL Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_hannahbeth

Reaction score
Hi, I've searched for threads about LVL lashes but none are coming up! I'm just wondering if any of you have done them, what do you think, is it a popular treatment etc! I'm thinking of doing the training but would like your opinions!

It looks really good & I can imagine it to be quite popular as I know I am forever curling my lashes... If you don't know what is it I'll try & post a link....

Watch a Treatment | Nouveau

Hope that worked!

I searched LVL lash lift as I know I've seen threads about it before but only one of them came up.
I think Angelina and Hollygold use this treatment so they would be able to give you more info on it.
From what I've seen of it, lvl looks like a good treatment with great results, I'm quite interested in it myself x

If you contact hollygold on here she may be able to help, she did when i was interested in them, she sent me a pm with all the info i needed to know.

She may find her ears burning & come on here & comment soon so you know who it is lol x

I searched LVL lash lift as I know I've seen threads about it before but only one of them came up.
I think Angelina and Hollygold use this treatment so they would be able to give you more info on it.
From what I've seen of it, lvl looks like a good treatment with great results, I'm quite interested in it myself x

haha beat me too it about holly! Xx

Thank you! How do I search for her? I'm new to this site X

Hey

Yes I do lvl. It's a really good treatment. With great results. It is pricey but you do make the money back. X

Ah Hi!
Do you find it's a popular treatment? The results look amazing!
Where did you train? That's like with a lot of things though isn't it really, initially it's a lot X

Ah Hi!
Do you find it's a popular treatment? The results look amazing!
Where did you train? That's like with a lot of things though isn't it really, initially it's a lot X

Yes I do find it popular. No one in my area did them or heard of them so it was a matter of getting a few friends to get them. And photos work wonders. When I put up photos of them everyone wanted them doing. Most my clients for LVLs are 25-40years old as anyone younger tends to want big fake eyelashes where LVLs are really natural looking. But LVLs don't damage your lashes and there is no need to get infills ect.

I trained in mk. Nouveau are brill. I'm now saved up to do hd brows as lvl and hds will work really well together.

Yes I do find it popular. No one in my area did them or heard of them so it was a matter of getting a few friends to get them. And photos work wonders. When I put up photos of them everyone wanted them doing. Most my clients for LVLs are 25-40years old as anyone younger tends to want big fake eyelashes where LVLs are really natural looking. But LVLs don't damage your lashes and there is no need to get infills ect.

I trained in mk. Nouveau are brill. I'm now saved up to do hd brows as lvl and hds will work really well together.
Yeah I find like with hollywood lashes younger girls think they want them but then when you explain to them they actually would prefer the cluster/party/weekend lashes (not sure what they are referred too as on here as everyone says different) as they are more dramatic whereas older clients like the Hollywood ones as they look really natural.
I'm really interested in the LVL's so I may book onto the course!
I was looking at HD brows as well as they're really popular at the moment but I want to do LVL'S first I think but good for you, i'm jealous haha! HD's will be my next one after LVL'S I think! Just costs a lot keep saving up to do the new courses and then before you know it there's another revolutionary treatment out there!
Thanks for all your help, do you have any photos to look at of the LVLs you have done? X

Latest posts

Back