LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delish

Reaction score
Hi guys , on my beauty therapy course i was trained to perm eye lashes as it was called then ,
I have come across LVL LASHES
Which is obviously the same but just a branded name x

Stupid question , is there any point in me paying for their training to use there brand?
Or will i be wasting my money. Xx

It's quite different from perming x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im glad you've said that
So
do u think i would benefit from the extra training ? Xx
Id love to do this for clients x

perming is pretty old isnt it and you dont hear of much any more lol x

Also whats the diff between these x

Lvl curls from the root and helps create volume as it separates individual lashes they look longer as well because they tint them in the treatment.
Our BT done this in our salon and i cannot tell you how popular it is not just with younger people but mums ect amazing. She did mine free of charge and see the amount of people who thought i had fake lashes on.... provided i have super long lashes.

Id defo go do the training. Ive had mine done 11weeks and think its only wearing off now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi does anyone know where you can do the training?

posh.beauty

Thank you

posh.beauty

If you are already trained in perming, you can just purchase the lash lift curlers (i get mine from 'just care beauty').I checked with my insurance company if i was covered under my training on Level 2 in perming to carry out this treatment & they clarified that i was!

I dont know if you can just do that?! I thought you had to register with them... and train with them to offer lvl.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

There is no difference other than the use of shields rather than rods, you can now get shields from beauty express etc. I have really long lashes and still prefer the look the rods give rather than the large shields.:biggrin:

LVL is a branded treatment and you can't buy their products or offer 'LVL lashes' without training with them.

I think beauty-listics is referring to 'lash lifts' which is the basic process of LVL lashes, but is not an LVL treatment and does not use LVL products.

If you are thinking of doing it I'd definitely advise going for LVL training, you are buying into the brand which is what people want. Half of my clients have no idea what a lash lift is but have still heard of LVL, as they spend the money advertising it.

The products are of a much higher quality then any other I've used (bonding, shields, gel pads etc) but aren't that expensive, and their salon finder allows clients to search for technicians near them, again advertising your services!

Hope this helps! X

I did mine with ultimate (dolly lash and lash and go semi permanent mascara) it has been a big hit for me.x

LVL is a branded treatment and you can't buy their products or offer 'LVL lashes' without training with them.

I think beauty-listics is referring to 'lash lifts' which is the basic process of LVL lashes, but is not an LVL treatment and does not use LVL products.

If you are thinking of doing it I'd definitely advise going for LVL training, you are buying into the brand which is what people want. Half of my clients have no idea what a lash lift is but have still heard of LVL, as they spend the money advertising it.

The products are of a much higher quality then any other I've used (bonding, shields, gel pads etc) but aren't that expensive, and their salon finder allows clients to search for technicians near them, again advertising your services!

Hope this helps! X

Yes thats right i was referring to 'lash lifts' i get mine from 'just care beauty'. For me its like shellac and gel polishes. Everybody knows of shellac, but it doesnt make other brands of gel polish less good. So me lash lift gives the same results just without the cost of further training or needing to invest in new products.

I do lash lifts using salon system sachets and lash base shields to be honest no one has ever asked me for lvl most people don't seem aware of lash lifts in general. I have to explain the treatment and show before and after pics. Its now one of my most popular treatments.

I trained in HD Brows as the the brand awareness and promotion is brilliant. But i don't feel lvl is well known enough to warrant retraining but thats just my opinion xxx

I do lash lifts using salon system sachets and lash base shields to be honest no one has ever asked me for lvl most people don't seem aware of lash lifts in general. I have to explain the treatment and show before and after pics. Its now one of my most popular treatments.

I trained in HD Brows as the the brand awareness and promotion is brilliant. But i don't feel lvl is well known enough to warrant retraining but thats just my opinion xxx

Thanks for sharing this Sarah xxx :)

Love Thy Lashes

I did mine with ultimate (dolly lash and lash and go semi permanent mascara) it has been a big hit for me.x

I found this company on google
, is this the american company? X
How do did you do the training ,
Was this the one were you have to send off evidence of 8 clients before you het a certificate x

Latest posts

Back