Lvl- lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kadie

Reaction score
has anyone heard of these? what do you think to them?

Index I'm thinking of doing the training as i am not over keen on the lash extensions. I hate the glue, and the fact that it is SO fiddly!

i'd love to know everyones opinions on these, do you think these will be successful? more so than the lash extensions? not as successful? x

I read that LVL lashes are aimed at people who have eyelashes that grow downwards ?

I read that LVL lashes are aimed at people who have eyelashes that grow downwards ?

The perfect candidate for LVL would be someone with long, thick eyelashes that grow straight and weigh themselves down, and don't hold a curl very well when using an eyelash curler.

The process is identical to that of a standard eyelash perm, except instead of a rounded perm rod, a straight silicon shield is used. This lifts the eyelashes right from their base, so they are angled upwards and appear much longer.

I think a standard perm looks near enough as good, sometimes better. But eyelash extensions will always be number one for me :green:

Latest posts

Back