LVL or lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I’m wanting to do on course on lash perming but there’s so many places offering it using different titles. Lash perming, lash lifting, Is there any difference in brands and names... I know lvl seems to be the most popular or most recognised one but is that purely because of the name or is there really a difference in the results.. I don’t want to pay£150+ for a lash lift course if the lvl gives much better results? X

I use flirties. Same products as LVL. Dont waste ur money training with nouveau. I believe the person makes a good lash lift not the products. I offer lash lifts and I'm extremely busy with them so dont worry about not bring able to advertise LVL

LVL is the brand of product so, altho I didn’t personally train with LVL, you often find that companies who produce and train with their own product only certify you to use that particular product. So personally I’d prefer to do a generic training which teaches the overall technique that you can apply to all brands.
But as @Subo said, after that, your success will mostly be down to your personal technique. Good luck! x

I use flirties. Same products as LVL. Dont waste ur money training with nouveau. I believe the person makes a good lash lift not the products. I offer lash lifts and I'm extremely busy with them so dont worry about not bring able to advertise LVL

Thankyou for that hun x

LVL is the brand of product so, altho I didn’t personally train with LVL, you often find that companies who produce and train with their own product only certify you to use that particular product. So personally I’d prefer to do a generic training which teaches the overall technique that you can apply to all brands.
But as @Subo said, after that, your success will mostly be down to your personal technique. Good luck! x

Thankyou hun. I thought that you pay for the name but does pretty much the same thing in the end. It’s definitely got to be down to technique as with other things in beauty but I was just a bit skeptical as to the best training. You’ve both helped me make a decision so Thankyou X

Latest posts

Back