LVL recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceri P

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been using Salon Systems LVL for years now but since they've changed the formula in their glue and bottles, I find its just not working so well. Never had problems before. I'm looking to change to a different make, what's everyone using? Many thanks

Sorry to hear about that. Have you tried to contact them to see if they can help?

I can send you a sample of the flirties lash & brow lift so you can try it before you decide? x
Britta @flirties x

That would be lovely. Thanks

Hi everyone, I've been using Salon Systems LVL for years now but since they've changed the formula in their glue and bottles, I find its just not working so well. Never had problems before. I'm looking to change to a different make, what's everyone using? Many thanks
I'd been having a similar issue with Nouveau lashes in recent months but persevered as I though it was something I was doing. Despite following everything to the tee, the results were just so inconsistent and it was making me feel very uneasy. I've trialled a bunch of brands and have settled on Elleebana. I have just completed a conversion course with them and in the last week have completed 7 lash lifts, all with excellent results - I've been so impressed so far.

That would be lovely. Thanks
Oh brilliant :)
If you have ordered from flirties we would have your details but if you are new to flirties would you mind registering on the website www.flirties.co.uk so we can get your address? X

I'd been having a similar issue with Nouveau lashes in recent months but persevered as I though it was something I was doing. Despite following everything to the tee, the results were just so inconsistent and it was making me feel very uneasy. I've trialled a bunch of brands and have settled on Elleebana. I have just completed a conversion course with them and in the last week have completed 7 lash lifts, all with excellent results - I've been so impressed so far.
Do you find it wasteful when you have to open a sachet up just to do a patch test? Can you tape it up to use for the treatment when they return or do you have to open up a new sachet? Also does the glue hold the lashes well down and how easy is to remove the glue after the treatment? Sorry for so many questions, but I had been considering changing to Elleebana. Many thanks

Latest posts

Back