LVL techs, which colour and brand tint do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink_Princess

Reaction score
I currently use blue/blk tint hairwell brand with lvl colour boost developer. Used to use salon systems blue/blk and liquid developer.

I'm due to restock my tint and developer and wondered what you all use. Do you use blue/blk or just black?
x

I use blue/black mainly as that's what people ask for and it makes the most difference. xx

Ive stayed with the Hairwell tints as I find they last a great deal longer than others. Seem to tricky to get hold of unless you get them from LVL direct though.

I think Refectocil is a brand on a similar footing.

I've brought hair well from Sally's before.

I buy Refectocil from there aswell and do prefer it for how long the colour lasts compared to all the other brands I've tried.

Blue/black I use!

I use Refectocil. I always use just black tint. Because the lashes have already been lifted, the tint grabs quite quick and if I use blue/black then I find they get a purple tinge to them so I always use just black :)

I use Refectocil. I always use just black tint. Because the lashes have already been lifted, the tint grabs quite quick and if I use blue/black then I find they get a purple tinge to them so I always use just black :)

Do you do a patch test every time you do a same client ??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back