LVL training? or semi permanent mascara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KateW

Reaction score
Hi geeks, has anyone done LVL training and if so can you briefly explain how it works pls?
As i have looked at before and after pics and just dont see how the process works!
Also do you need much equipment and is it an expensive outlay at the beginning?
I currently do lash extensions and just thinking of other things i can offer my clients.
Also is it very different to semi permanent mascara?
Thanks xx

Lvl is basically an eyelash perm, you get a lift because of the silicone pads that are used. It lasts I think for about 8 weeks. If you did a search on both these there is a lot of previous threads that can help you more

Do a search on spm also as there's lots of feedback on here some not so good, which changed my mind about training in it xx

Hi I've done LVL just last month... I'm now doing loads of these treatments and getting amazing results.. It is based kinda on the eyelash perm but instead of the rollers you are using shields and instead of a curl you get that mascara kinda lift... I include a lash tint in with my treatment and I've made my money back from the course and kit already!!!xx

Lash perm is an amazing treatment, even for clients with the shortest of lashes. Training and initial outlay relatively cheap. As for spm, don't waste your money. Good luck x

Latest posts

Back