LVL training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notsonewgeek

Lisa x
Reaction score
I know there's an offer on at the mo but is Lvl worth £500 + vat? I have all my tint gear already so don't need any more and have seen training for £125 for lash lift using shields. If there's a major bonus going with LVL do you guys know what it is? Thx x

I haven't done LVL training so can't comment on how good/bad it is or whether you get your £500+ worth but I opted for a generic lash lift course which included exactly the same steps as the LVL and it produces the same results for clients. The difference between the two in my opinion is only the brand name - clients may recognise 'LVL' more because it's the latest 'name'.

When choosing my course, I didn't feel the need to pay extra to train with a brand because these things move with the times and in a few years there may well be a new big named treatment everyone wants so is it worth spending the extra to learn the same thing?
X

That's my gut feeling too. Thanks for your feedback xx

I would also love to know people's thoughts on this. Are the other brands just as good?!

I'm exactly the same!! I want to do a lash lift/ lvl lashes but not sure which one to go for! I had an LVL done on Tuesday and I love my eyelashes! So impressed but I haven't had a normal lash lift so can't relate to just a normal lash lift! But interested to know what u all think x x

Latest posts

Back