LVL with Nouveau or lashes with Flirties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
Hey geeks

sorry just very quick poll sort of question. I was going to do lvl lashes with nouveau but the only date was fully booked so I decided to train with beautytrix for lashes. now nouveau have foned with an lvl space.

I cant afford both because ive just paid out for kim lawless waxing. Which course would you experienced gals go for first. Im new to beauty, full qualified cnd nail tech looking into expanding.

cheers ladies xxxxxcxx

Im fully booked with lash extensions a month in advance usually. I think it all depends on the area your in and what ppl want xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Id do lvl first, not because its better as because both are totally different. The reason id advise lvl first is that its an easier treatment, takes only an hr and you can charge a decent price, so you will make your money quickly to pay fir your lash extensions course. Lash extensions take a bit practice, so for me it took a few months before I was charging full price.

Ps. I do both and say im getting more interest outta lvl atm, it somrtimes changes like the wind though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

cheers girls,

very much. i opted for flirties lashes in the end but only because my mother in law has been taken very very ill. the flirties lady is literally 3 miles down the road too me and i can change my appointment a lot easier than cancelling with nouveau group who are a distance away from me. i will definitely do lvl as well tho. wish me luck i hope lashes are a bit easier than acrylic nails were lol :eek: xxxxx

Latest posts

Back