Lycon and Perron Rigot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hertsgirl

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have a new client coming for a Brazilian and she has only ever had the treatment done with lycon. I am KL trained and use PR Homme and Euroblonde. She sounded quite anxious with the fact that I'm not using lycon, I have hopefully put her mind at rest (I am very confident in brazilians) but just out of interest can anyone who has used them both tell me the main difference between them.

Jane xxx

Hi Jane

Sorry I can't help with the technical similarities as I'm only lycon trained, however I've done clients who have previously had PR and they have been fine and not commented that it's any different. I think from a client perspective as long as it's done confidently and professionally which you obviously do there's not much difference. Her anxiety probably comes from the fact that she's had strip wax before she had lycon so now has a phobia of other waxes and she's worried it won't be as painless and precise as what she's now used to (ie sees the 'better' form of waxing as 'lycon' rather than realising it's a brand and that there are others that do the same type of waxing)

Hope that makes sense and helps a little. Hopefully someone who is actually trained in both will be able to tell you any differences but I'm sure the treatment will be fine :)

Clients neither know nor care which wax you use, they come to you because you're good at what you do.

Latest posts

Back