Lycon or Waxperts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charley_

Reaction score
What is your and your clients favourite hot wax? Have used lycon in the past but can’t decide whether to invest in lycon or go for waxperts? What are the main differences? Do you think lycon is worth the money?

Thanks in advance!

I love Waxperts, I’ve not trained in Lycon so cant comment on that brand, my clients like Waxperts and outback organics x

I use Lycon and trained in it in 2013 working in a salon. Tried a few others brands but never got the same results. Gone self employed and have decided to purchase Lycon as I absolutely love it! Haven't personally used Waxperts so couldn't give you an opinion on it. Definitely would say that Lycon is worth the money x

Love Waxperts and so do my clients

I trained with and use Lycon in my salon and absolutly love it, it removes even the tiniest of hairs :) x

I've tried absolutely every wash hot & warm over nearly 30 years. I changed to Wax:one 2 months ago and have never looked back. No high heat, no lumpy wax. The warm wax is not sticky. Very little redness. No soreness after waxing over a area, including intimate. If I'm honest. It's amazing! It's what the waxing market needed.x

I do love waxperts, and I have several wax’s and clients do notice the difference in “painless” removal with waxperts brand but I do find it gets a bit tacky with really course hair espically when doing Hollywood removals so I do tend to switch out to Perron rigot euroblonde as it really gets those hairs! Never used lycon so can’t say with that x

Latest posts

Back