Lycon questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sashafierce

Reaction score
Morning all,

I offer lycon strip and hot wax.

Can I just ask do any of you use the hot wax to wax arms and legs?

Iv only ever offered hot wax for bikini, face, underarm but a client has just requested it xx

Hi @sashafierce do you mind me asking Ive recently trained in Lycon but just dont love it. I have a strong feeling tho i might be using it wrong!! Do you apply the oil to the area before the strip wax as well as the hot wax?

I cant help with your question from experience but i would think it would take a long time and a lot of wax if you wear to use hot wax for arms and legs?

Hi @sashafierce do you mind me asking Ive recently trained in Lycon but just dont love it. I have a strong feeling tho i might be using it wrong!! Do you apply the oil to the area before the strip wax as well as the hot wax?

I cant help with your question from experience but i would think it would take a long time and a lot of wax if you wear to use hot wax for arms and legs?
Yeah I think it would be far to expensive also.

With the strip wax no hunny well I dont anyway. I cleanse the legs, dry the area with couch roll and apply the strip wax as I would any normal strip wax.

I didnt like the hot wax at first but really got used to it and now I absolutely love it xxx

@sashafierce thank you for your reply. I dont find the lycon that painless which is why i was thinking maybe i am using it wrong. I use Jax Wax and i find it much more soothing and a lot less painful.

Latest posts

Back