Lycon wax system instead of PHD system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jj2design

Reaction score
I have had problems with my phd heater not heating up properly and the tubes of wax splitting. When I first started using the phd system I found it excellent and no problems what so ever. The hygenic aspect of phd was always a good selling point to my clients.
Since having numerous problems with the phd system that they don't seem to be too bothered at sorting I have decided to change and go back to the pot and spatula.
Having read some other posts on here about Lycon I would love to try this with my clients, who I think will be very receptive to the 'less pain' and 'nice smells'.
How do I go about purchasing this ? I assume I will I need to train with Lycon in the different application (which I don't mind as it's always good to refresh and relearn new skills). But once trained can you only purchase from Lycon and if so are the prices reasonable to make a healthy profit on a mobile basis?

I use Lycon, both strip and hot waxes.

They are lovely to use a definitely hurt less than inferior waxes.

You do need to train with them, but the training was the best course I did, and Amanda, the trainer is wonderful!

I use the olive oil or so yummy strip wax and the lavender or desert rose Lycojet wax.

Check out my website for my mobile prices - www.laurawhitebeauty.co.uk

*for hot wax, I would go for a Lycojet, as it is slightly cheaper than the other hot waxes, and can be applied thinner, saving you product and saving you money!

If you are mobile, don't buy the Lycon heater as it doesn't have a lockable lid, which is a shame, because it's a brilliant heater!!

The strip was is under £17 per litre (no specific trade prices mentioned!) but you apply it with a metal spatula and it goes on so thinly that I actually find it more cost effective than the smaller pots of wax you can buy from many suppliers (you know the ones I mean)

If you need any more help with Lycon questions, pm me.

HTH

Hi Laurasnowwhite
Many thanks for your reply which was extremely helpful. I can't wait to start the training!
Will pm you

Latest posts

Back