M.E/Fibromyalgia/CFS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just stay comfy hon. I have whole weeks like that sometimes but I think im entitled to them these days.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel guilty though seeing as it's not actually due to pain. But I've started watching season 3 of greys anatomy so I can't see me moving lol x

Sent from the catphone

I feel guilty though seeing as it's not actually due to pain. But I've started watching season 3 of greys anatomy so I can't see me moving lol x

Sent from the catphone

I used to feel guilty but now I just think nah, you deserve a rest whenever you want one

Hi ladies how are we all feeling!???
Any one else feel horrifically worse in this darn heat !! X

Hi ladies how are we all feeling!???
Any one else feel horrifically worse in this darn heat !! X

Im strangely effected by storms but nit heat, Dr s think im strange lol

Normally I'm the same and affected by storms and bad damp weather but the heat is killing me. I'm so drained. I literally have no energy to do anything x

Sent from the catphone

My lungs are suffering hugely, I'm finding my chest is so tight and it feels like breathing in needles.
My odemea is crap and joints just hurt but I feel just shattered.
Its not just the humidity that does this in the summer but wet days, icy days, windy days, damp days... It just hurts but i put that smile on n carry on as none of my nearest and dearest believes I could feel constantly knackered n basic breathing be painful.

My lungs are suffering hugely, I'm finding my chest is so tight and it feels like breathing in needles.
Its not just the humidity that does this in the summer but wet days, icy days, windy days, damp days... It just hurts but i put that smile on n carry on as none of my nearest and dearest believes I could feel constantly knackered n basic breathing be painful.

I don't think anyone understands unless they have been through or are going through it.
Even my mum (who is a nurse) sometimes looses her temper when I'm exhausted even though I've done nothing. Bless her she works 12-14hr night shifts at the age of 59 and is exhausted herself and sometimes I think she gets irritated by me not doing much.
Like you say you grin and bear it.
Hugs xx

Sent from the catphone

Last night my OH called me inconsiderate and I got in a right state trying to explain im not, im exhausted all the time which makes me forgetful, then I got in a right state because I miss my old life where I had bags of energy, then I couldn't sleep and now im exhausted and have plans all day. Invisible illnesses suck sometimes. I never ever miss my old life always just accept it for what it is now and do the best I can. But I think it was a pressure release from the stress of my enhancement course I cannot deal with pressure like I used to.

Rubbish. I can't even begin to imagine what this is like for my friends and OH. I don't have to worry about family so much because I have a genetic condition, so in a way I guess thats lucky because my Mum feels exactly like I feel and we all make allowances for each other. I would love OH to borrow my body for the day to see how I feel then he could understand it more.

I feel wiped and like I'm losing my marbles! I had to go to town yesterday forgot what I went for then walked over to do food shop and realised Id lost a bag, just bought my oh some aftershave for his birthday and it was that bag :( I called him and burst into tears!
As soon as I stand up and do something I need to sit back down. :(
Hope you ladies are ok xxx

That sounds awful, is there anything you can do? Take? To help xx

I feel wiped and like I'm losing my marbles! I had to go to town yesterday forgot what I went for then walked over to do food shop and realised Id lost a bag, just bought my oh some aftershave for his birthday and it was that bag :( I called him and burst into tears!
As soon as I stand up and do something I need to sit back down. :(
Hope you ladies are ok xxx

Oh no, I hope your feeling better soon. What launch we are (hugs for all) xxx

Oh no, I hope your feeling better soon. What launch we are (hugs for all) xxx

I just thought I was going mad yesterday! My brain is not great at the best of times but with that heat!!! And I'm reading my "positive book E2" and yesterday and today I'm suppose to get a positive sign!
After my day I came home and then picked the pan up and the whole handle stuck to my hand scolding hot! Not a great day!
Mind my oh said maybe some poor person found my bag and really needed the aftershave 😉
Hugs to all you ladies xxx

I'm sooo exhausted today 😟
Struggling to even move my head, feel like in going to burst into tears any minute 😭

I just thought I was going mad yesterday! My brain is not great at the best of times but with that heat!!! And I'm reading my "positive book E2" and yesterday and today I'm suppose to get a positive sign!
After my day I came home and then picked the pan up and the whole handle stuck to my hand scolding hot! Not a great day!
Mind my oh said maybe some poor person found my bag and really needed the aftershave 😉
Hugs to all you ladies xxx

Aw theres a great smelling homeless person somewhere

I just wanted to bookmark this page. Hopefully I'll have time to read it all today.

I've got early stage MS and now bronchiectasis. GP called this morning needing 'urgent' bloods done as something abnormal has shown up in the last lot I had done at the hospital 2 weeks ago.

I'll post my story later.

Huge hugs everyone xx

I just wanted to bookmark this page. Hopefully I'll have time to read it all today.

I've got early stage MS and now bronchiectasis. GP called this morning needing 'urgent' bloods done as something abnormal has shown up in the last lot I had done at the hospital 2 weeks ago.

Huge hugs everyone xx

Hope alls ok. Xxx

Huge hugs everyone xx

Yes sending hugs xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406545983.792615.jpg

Latest posts

Back