MAC favourites?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rather than starting a new thread I thought I'd ask here....

The pro discount card, can it be used on everything or only the Pro Products? XxX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's for all products ☺️ xx

I absolutely love everything MAC I convince myself every time I go to buy something else weather I need it or not!! 💗 it apples brilliant, its so long wearing and I can't get enough of the stuff!!

Oh god me too I can't remember the last time I walked out there empty handed 😂 I just love building up my collection!

The Mac eyebrow pencil is the best!!! I'm also a huge fan of the mineralize foundation

The only mineralize products I've tried are the blushes which I am in loveeee with, maybe I should try the foundation then?! I need a happy medium, one for every day and one for going out, which I suppose studio fix fluid is best for? I've heard a lot of good things about the Mineralize skin finish natural and am definitely going to get it next time I go in there! X

The pro discount card, can it be used on everything or only the Pro Products? XxX

It's for everything but you can only use it in stand alone stores (not counters) or by phone order.

Actually I think you can use it online now too? I don't have my card anymore though so not sure on that.

Pro Longwear Concealer, Creme D'Nude lipstick, Sin lipstick, Vanilla pigment, Satin Taupe eyeshadow, any Mineralize Skinfinish, Blot Powder, 208 brush, 219 brush, Coquette eyeshadow, Strobe cream, Shroom eyeshadow, Studio Sculpt foundation, Blushbaby blush...think that's about it! Oh & Pink Swoon blush ;) where my username came from.

The non-MAC product I'd recommend is Anastasia Dipbrow hands down.

Funny you should say that I've been debating getting the correct and conceal palette for weeks, maybe I will try that out then! I know I loveeee the lipsticks too, I never used to be one for lipsticks but I just love the different shades and finishes they have in mac, Cremesheen is my favourite, especially in the colour Pure Zen! I've trialled the studio fix fluid, and love how much coverage I get, but I do find that the heaviness of the product can have a bad effect on my skin 😔 I know it's due to mac products are aimed at photographic makeup, but it's the only foundation that I know that gives that good of a coverage! I've heard double wear from Estée Lauder is meant to be quite good? Anyone tried this? Xx

Double wear is brilliant really good coverage but I don't find it too heavy!

Studio fix (every so often) nc15 an actual pale colour for once! Lily white pigment, neutral warm pallette especially 'saddle', 'dance in the dark' and 'vanilla extract'. Fix+ and Ruby woo! Cyber, Creme Cup and Myth are on my want list!

You can use your discount on any products. If you are buying in store, make sure you have photo ID with you as they tightened the rules a couple of years ago. Or, as of last year you can use your discount online.

You can use your discount on any products. If you are buying in store, make sure you have photo ID with you as they tightened the rules a couple of years ago. Or, as of last year you can use your discount online.

Great. Thank you.

Is it 35% discount? X

Very true, but I think for how much it is it's fine for everyday use! I agree with you, I don't think anything can beat kryolan derma-color 😍😍 hmm it isn't the twelfth night palette is it? If so I know exactly what you're on about it's lovely haha xx
Yeah your right its the twelfth night palette ! I love it lol! <3 xx

Pro Longwear Concealer, Creme D'Nude lipstick, Sin lipstick, Vanilla pigment, Satin Taupe eyeshadow, any Mineralize Skinfinish, Blot Powder, 208 brush, 219 brush, Coquette eyeshadow, Strobe cream, Shroom eyeshadow, Studio Sculpt foundation, Blushbaby blush...think that's about it! Oh & Pink Swoon blush ;) where my username came from.

The non-MAC product I'd recommend is Anastasia Dipbrow hands down.

Ooh thanks, I recognise a lot of these names as I'm going through all my makeup right now! Satin Taupe is one of my favourite eyeshadows from mac! And I've been meaning to purchase the DipBrow from ABH for soooo long so thank you for reminding me haha! X

Quick question? Has anyone one used a silicone hand held brush cleanser before when cleaning there brushes?? Need your help haha! X

Quick question? Has anyone one used a silicone hand held brush cleanser before when cleaning there brushes?? Need your help haha! X

YES i use one and love it. But I'm too cheap to spend £25 on the sigma one so i bought a silicone baking mit off ebay for a fiver... does the job brilliantly :)

YES i use one and love it. But I'm too cheap to spend £25 on the sigma one so i bought a silicone baking mit off ebay for a fiver... does the job brilliantly :)

Great idea haha! I've seen some of the hand held brush egg ones on ebay aswell so might give that one a try! X

Great. Thank you.

Is it 35% discount? X

The level of discount varies but the highest one available now is 35%.

You've got to try Estee Lauder double wear foundation!! I literally will never go back after trying it. Don't get me wrong its pricey but you won't regret it!! Literally lasts all day and i got so many compliments after wearing it. Girls what do you use for your eyebrows? X

You've got to try Estee Lauder double wear foundation!! I literally will never go back after trying it. Don't get me wrong its pricey but you won't regret it!! Literally lasts all day and i got so many compliments after wearing it. Girls what do you use for your eyebrows? X

I use Illamasqua brow gel.
Came in a set with gel liner, & and eyeshadow. Think it was called the embellish set or something like that. I couldn't be without it! And it's half price in the sale at the moment :) x

im currently lovint velvet teddy lipstick from mac.. its in a matte formula... its the kylie jenner lip colour :)

also love Rebel lipdtick :) they smell devine too

I'm soooo excited to try it now after hearing so many good things about it! &#128513; at the moment I'm using Brow-Zings from benefit, it's okay, but I'm desperate to try Anastasia Beverley Hills Dip-Brow so will let you know! X

im currently lovint velvet teddy lipstick from mac.. its in a matte formula... its the kylie jenner lip colour :)

also love Rebel lipdtick :) they smell devine too

It's sold out everywhere!! I want velvet teddy soooo bad!
Lipstick wise, I've never really been one for red lipstick, but I recently got brick-o-la which is amplified finish with the matching 'brick' lip liner and have to say I lot it!!! Pure zen is also one of my faves from mac for everyday! X

Latest posts

Back