Mac Pro Card questions & benefits in Northern Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Hi quick question finally printed application form for mac pro card.

But having problems with the photo identification as it has to have your profession on it - my drivers license doesnt have my job on it

any suggestions i cant think?

Has anyone in Northern Ireland got a pro card?

What are the benefits for us as I see there are some limitations - can we use it at debenhams in Belfast?

Thanks all!!

I cant help re the ID as mine didnt have to state occupation. I sent them drivers licence, qualifications and business card showing website address.

Re Debenhams though, no you can't use it at counters. Only by phone and stand alone stores.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

salj - thanks i think ill try sending same as you

Can I ask what is a mac pro card?!

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

Its a professional membership with MAC cosmetics. Entitles make up pros to a discount.

There's a fee for pro card membership isn't there?

x

Yes there is. I forget how much though. It tells you on the macpro site.

think its £25

They take months to arrive!! So don't be alarmed if you don't get it for a while xxx

ahh thats no good i want my mac stuff asap lol

You should be able to order via phone and get your discount. Call them to check, theyre usually pretty helpful.

thats brill sal thank you getting my paperwork ready - would you know what % of discount you get?

Its about 30% I think. Could be 35%.

Illamasqua's online discount is 40% if you're into them. Well worth it, fab brand.

oh yes will sign up with them too thats brill thanks for your help

I can't find the application form online could someone send a link to a very daft person please lol x

i would but i dont think i could find it again lol

hunt under customer service - its a bit of a trek but worth it lol

i would but i dont think i could find it again lol

hunt under customer service - its a bit of a trek but worth it lol

I got it! Thank you! What all did you send with yours? Obviously our drivers licences don't have our occupations on them?
I'm thinking licence, certificates and business card? x

I got it! Thank you! What all did you send with yours? Obviously our drivers licences don't have our occupations on them?

my form still sitting here bit stumped about the picture id!

That is what I sent them. (I'm not in NI though, so not sure if the requirements are different??)

Send them over and MAC will contact you if they need further information.

That is what I sent them. (I'm not in NI though, so not sure if the requirements are different??)

Send them over and MAC will contact you if they need further information.

Great, thank you! x

Latest posts

Back