Macadamia infused comb?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LocksOfLove

Reaction score
Hi! I buy these for my clients but end up paying full RRP does anyone know where I can buy them a little cheaper? I end up paying £5 a comb and sell them on for the price aswell (for hair extensions) there was a seller on ebay selling them for £3 but the listing has now ended and not been put on again :( when I look online they seem to be for £5+

Thanks.

Olletta xx

How can macadamia be infused in a comb?
And how do you explain to your clients that there infused?
They sound like a gimmick I a find macadamia infused comb hard to believe lol
sorry I'm going to have a little search on it now!
Maybe I should of done that before I commented 😁 x

Hi! I buy these for my clients but end up paying full RRP does anyone know where I can buy them a little cheaper? I end up paying £5 a comb and sell them on for the price aswell (for hair extensions) there was a seller on ebay selling them for £3 but the listing has now ended and not been put on again :( when I look online they seem to be for £5+

Thanks.

Olletta xx

Iv found them! I'm a bit confused
I have the macadamia tangle teezer the green one I didn't no it was INFUSED with macadamia just curious on how this can be! Lol x

I don't know I take it it's a coating? I just use the combs as they are good for detangling hair and extensions. And because its a wide tooth comb as well. I include it in their initial aftercare kit when they get extensions which is free (ahem - built into the price) I also sell them on and they sell rather well :) I have one and after a while it does not detangle as well so I guess they've coated it with their product to assist in detangling the hair. I also sell standard wide tooth combs but like these ones :) xx

I don't know I take it it's a coating? I just use the combs as they are good for detangling hair and extensions. And because its a wide tooth comb as well. I include it in their initial aftercare kit when they get extensions which is free (ahem - built into the price) I also sell them on and they sell rather well :) I have one and after a while it does not detangle as well so I guess they've coated it with their product to assist in detangling the hair. I also sell standard wide tooth combs but like these ones :) xx

Yes must just be coated then
I actually like the look of them and might get one!
but the infused bit has made me giggle they do come out with some s*#t don't they! Lol x

I know I thought this "infused" I don't see why they can't just say its coated. They try and make it sound a lot better then it actually is. But I love the comb :) xx

I know I thought this "infused" I don't see why they can't just say its coated. They try and make it sound a lot better then it actually is. But I love the comb :) xx

Haha defo I'm going to purchase! 😊 X

Do You use the macadamia sets for your aftercare or just the comb I love there sets really nice packaging xx

Just the combs at the moment. Looking at the oils I just offer a mini after care kit so at the moment it's 100ml extension shampoo, conditioner, 30ml protein spray, loop brush and the comb. Bought the hair oil to try if I like I might include the mini 10ml bottle in my mini aftercare kits and then stock the bigger bottles for people to purchase :) I currently use elixir argon oil atm but they only do this in 50/100ml bottles so including this in the mini kit will mean ill have to put up my prices which I don't want to do :) also I like trying to talk my clients into stop buying OTC products so hopefully they'll like the samples and buy full size :) lol also loving their gift sets! hopefully will make a FB page soon so looking at things for competitions! xx

Just the combs at the moment. Looking at the oils I just offer a mini after care kit so at the moment it's 100ml extension shampoo, conditioner, 30ml protein spray, loop brush and the comb. Bought the hair oil to try if I like I might include the mini 10ml bottle in my mini aftercare kits and then stock the bigger bottles for people to purchase :) I currently use elixir argon oil atm but they only do this in 50/100ml bottles so including this in the mini kit will mean ill have to put up my prices which I don't want to do :) also I like trying to talk my clients into stop buying OTC products so hopefully they'll like the samples and buy full size :) lol also loving their gift sets! hopefully will make a FB page soon so looking at things for competitions! xx

I use the oils spray and the normal oil I love it all its amazing. They do all different sizes so that's good. I use the oil in my colours as well beautiful shine xx

I think I'm gonna start using them. They get good reviews. I see capital hair have good prices on all their products and have a display unit with 18 products for a good price which would make a good start off for me :) alot cheaper them buying them all separate. Xxx

Latest posts

Back