Mad geek meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, Ill have Samantha set up a date and we will do some nails :)

I suck, but that isn't imporant! It's the effort that counts!
A brew back home is a beer :D
Effort is good but if you need any assistance please shout and yes mine is a Bud:)

Id seriously love to have everyone round for a brew and some nails... Let's work something out :)

Don't know if you could fit us all in.:green: Or afford to keep our blood/alcohol levels at a happy constant!

Er (gulp) lovely, you do realise that I am partially sighted of course:Scared:

Ermmm..can I come?
Please talk with a Yorkshire accent though if possible..and have Samantha do the same of course.:lol:

lol. Count on it. :D

Er (gulp) lovely, you do realise that I am partially sighted of course:Scared:

Don't worry Adele. With your sense of direction I reckon you'll end up in Yemen,not Yorkshire.:green:

OMFG this thread has cracked me up....and i needed cheering....3 cheers for our world :hug: leader...LOL:green:

OMFG this thread has cracked me up....and i needed cheering....3 cheers for our world :hug: leader...LOL:green:

STOP CALLING HER THAT!!!! I've now met HRH and know who is actually in charge!

fabbio thread girls.... I would be laughing my rocks off if I wasn't holding a sleeping baby...:lol:

glad you all had a great time... I guess my invite got lost in the Spanish postal system :rolleyes: It happens...

Latest posts

Back