Madam Glam gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candystarrstarr

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wondered has anyone tried Madam glam yet? If so do you have any pics? I keep looking at there colours but haven't heard much about them as a brand X

I've got the glitter range, wears really well, their no wipe top coat & matte top coat are so good, Sarah R on you tube has lots of reviews & swatches.

do they have a uk distributor? Or can you only get them from U.S.? X

I order from the US with no problems, quick delivery & fab customer service, sign up for their news letter, always sending discount codes.

I love there gel polishes! I've got quite a few of there colours now, I get the VIP box every month, last really well, good colour pay off on the first coat, taking it off is easy, free from nasties! I also lovvvve the matte top coat, and no wipe top coat, and there one step gel polish! I don't really have anything bad to say about them, delivery is quick too x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459835814.509724.jpg

Using the gels for little designs

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459835842.718675.jpg

Their black and grey with the matte top coat

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459835892.176946.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459835892.176946.jpg
    931.7 KB · Views: 100
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459835962.695583.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459835962.695583.jpg
    827.8 KB · Views: 85
How would you say they compare to other gel polishes x

I'm a shellac girl but Madam Glam is my guilty secret!

Oh really! I'm shellac too but so tempted to get a few of these xx

Thought I had a lot [emoji106][emoji106]

I really want to try these but im very wary of buying outside of uk.

Do you have to pay any custom charges or anything like that? Also as its all in $ can any pm me how much they are in £ please? Thanks x

I've never had any problems ordering, I get my total in dollars then use an online money converter to see what I've spent in pounds

Can anyone recommend the best Madam glam sheer ish pink to use for French polish please? I keep looking at all the pale pinks but not sure which would be best?

Hi everyone

Just wondered has anyone tried Madam glam yet? If so do you have any pics? I keep looking at there colours but haven't heard much about them as a brand X
Hi I pur has ed madam glam gel polish in three colours a few weeks ago soooooo disappointed don't know what I am doing wrong it keeps melting and going all wrinkly xx

Hi I pur has ed madam glam gel polish in three colours a few weeks ago soooooo disappointed don't know what I am doing wrong it keeps melting and going all wrinkly xx
Mine goes on a dream, surprised your having problems, too thick maybe?

I have never used their gel polish but I have 20 bottles of their top coat. I used it on top of acrylic white tips which shine really well and no chipping at all.

I recently purchased some of this polishes.. In total there was 7 of them but when the postman came to deliver them i had to pay £27 custom charges :( Has anyone else had this problem I want to order more as I really love the colours and how easy it is to apply but I'm not going to pay custom charges every-time. Does anyone know away around this or was I just unlucky to have to pay. I live in Northern Ireland.

I live in Jersey and never been charged, so not sure for Northern Ireland

I think if you order 4 bottles or less it's ok, I'm sure I read this somewhere but I could be wrong, don't know for certain

Latest posts

Back