Made a true friend through Salongeek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice thread!:) I too wish I could meet some like minded friends, had posted a situation of mine and had left my job (not in the beauty industry) as I just felt I had nothing in common with my co workers plus other reasons. Would love to meet up or visit salons of fellow therapists/ make up experts. Am also keen in getting a portfolio together but the few friends I have not interested in being my canvas! If there are any geeks getting together for a coffee near me (Thanet) give me a shout girls. Happy times to you all :hug:

I've pm'd you ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

🎵Can you feel the love tonight 🎶
Awww gotta love a good heartfelt thread 💞

I too have met some lovely geeks, like minded, totally hilarious, geeks I know I'll meet again and again.

There are also some lovely geeks on here that I'd love to meet in the flesh one day, and of course the ones that live too far away that I'll never be able to meet.

Muchos love peeps 😘

somehow I have loads of enemies all of a sudden...(smirk)

somehow I have loads of enemies all of a sudden...(smirk)

Haha some people are just too serious!!! ;) xxx

I gave a few ladies from here who I speak to several times a day on FB. Even going on a night away with a few in May :)

I have also met some lovelys of salon geek ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Really nice thread!:) I too wish I could meet some like minded friends, had posted a situation of mine and had left my job (not in the beauty industry) as I just felt I had nothing in common with my co workers plus other reasons. Would love to meet up or visit salons of fellow therapists/ make up experts. Am also keen in getting a portfolio together but the few friends I have not interested in being my canvas! If there are any geeks getting together for a coffee near me (Thanet) give me a shout girls. Happy times to you all :hug:

I'm in Thanet :) moved down here from London 7 years ago! Im a manicurist and a home salon, so not sure how useful I am on the work front lol but I'm happy to meet for a coffee lovey xxx

That's cause you're greedy, I think you should share them ;)

I have a following you know! ....DO you know who I am???? WELL!! ha ha....that poor girls face at the show, you rotter!..made me chuckle.

I have a following you know! ....DO you know who I am???? WELL!! ha ha....that poor girls face at the show, you rotter!..made me chuckle.

Oh, do tell...

... im intrigued!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh god that was hilarious... "Um.. No!! Who is she?? Do I know her? I do know her.. I think" all whilst wearing a fake smile.. Just incase lol.

Glamour eyes... Sent you a pm, did you get it? As don't think I put a title on message. Let me know, if not will send another

xx... Am being really rubbish on here this morning, am rushing as meeting with my sister and her new bubba! So cute :)

Happy feet.... Says I can't pm you as your inbox too full!! Lol xx

Glamour eyes... Sent you a pm, did you get it? As don't think I put a title on message. Let me know, if not will send another

I got it and did reply ;) xxx

Happy feet.... Says I can't pm you as your inbox too full!! Lol xx

Hang on lovely I'll delete some now xxx

Edit: done x

I've made quite a few friends from salon geek, courses I've done at the Creative academy london and Facebook (which I only joined a couple of months ago)

I now have a few people I talk to and meet up with, it's really made me feel part of this industry entirely!

The London geeks and nail techs all seem to know each other either from salon geek or from various training- which is kind of nice it gives it a community feel! It's lovely when your working alone to feel part of something and to get inspiration and support from people, that's why I love and admire this unique industry and the people in it!

I'm doing all my training at the London Academy, I love Anna, maybe see you there one day. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Most you ladies are down south! :( xx

I'm doing all my training at the London Academy, I love Anna, maybe see you there one day. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes... I love my courses there with Anna its so much fun! I'm planning on doing my l&p conversion and master painter soon! Hope to see you there too!

Latest posts

Back