Made a true friend through Salongeek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but I think posts like this one really don't contribute to a nice atmosphere on here. Why didn't you send it in a PM?

And if you read it back Jemma you will see that it was all going nicely until a mod stuck her nose in. Anyway....Ch-ela, when are we meeting up? :biggrin:

And a very good evening MM. What have I missed??. .. oh nothing worth reading. . Just left our dear friend Hazeleyes. You must come to Southampton sometime. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Salon Geek is a funny ol place. Since being here, I've "e-met" and met a lot of wonderful geeks whom I admire and respect. A handful I would still love to meet in person (y'all know who you are). I've been a colleague and good friends with one (small world eh?), and another I speak to and text daily. It's just really nice to have genuinely nice friends from the same industry that aren't out to wring my neck or sabotage my reputation in anyway. :lol:

And a very good evening MM. What have I missed??. .. oh nothing worth reading. . Just left our dear friend Hazeleyes. You must come to Southampton sometime. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Only me getting on my high horse again.

But it would be lovely to finally meet the bearded beer bellied on here. :wink2:

Ch-ela, when are we meeting up? :biggrin:

When you send me an invitation to visit you in your villa. Nothing to see round here. Or we could do a road trip down south ... where is it that Victoria lives?

Only me getting on my high horse again.

But it would be lovely to finally meet the bearded beer bellied on here. :wink2:

MM, You have a great sense of humour as does our lovely Virtues! I love that side to you both!! It's what we all love to see on Chit Chat! It can be a tonic!

MM, You have a great sense of humour as does our lovely Virtues! I love that side to you both!! It's what we all love to see on Chit Chat! It can be a tonic!

And lovely people like you keep me human. Just.

Loving this thread.,, apart from all the calls to "stay on topic" and "rule this that and the other" which I find very bizarre!
Overall I am happier, more focused and having a lot more fun within this industry now I have people to share it with!

Loving this thread.,, apart from all the calls to "stay on topic" and "rule this that and the other" which I find very bizarre!
Overall I am happier, more focused and having a lot more fun within this industry now I have people to share it with!

Make your next post a good one! 1'999.

Not that Im saying they haven't been good.

Oh dear, that didn't come out like it should have.

Make your next post a good one! 1'999.

Not that Im saying they haven't been good.

Oh dear, that didn't come out like it should have.

Oh.. Yeah I didn't notice 5,4,3,2,1.........2000 posts!!!!! Yeyyyyyyy *fanfare balloons cheers woop woop*

When you send me an invitation to visit you in your villa. Nothing to see round here. Or we could do a road trip down south ... where is it that Victoria lives?

Saaaafampton ;)

Oh, I'm going to see Victoria and virtues next weekend as it happens (just to rub it in Che-la)

Tres excited to be getting out of London to sunnier shores (in theory)!!!

I have met some amazing people over SG! :) I talk to a few everyday over FB, lucky enough to meet my extensionist ;) a few of us are going out in May for a day at Alton Towers and a night out - woo! Especially Jojemac, LoveLocks, Wifey, Raynebow, Chantelle - all amazing ladies. They're my left arm now, and stuck with me forever! Xx

Woooop! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milton Keynes geeks I have a fb group for techs in beds bucks and herts and we have coffee occasionally x pm me if you want adding x

What a lovely thread indeed.

I work as a sole trader and it's tough making friends with the local therapists as all they seem to see me as is competition which is such a shame.

My dearest friends are in Crewe and Brentford so I do adore Salon geek even if I don't use the chit chat section often.

I have the pleasure if meeting one, possibly 2, Geeks next week in Milton Keynes. Looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Back