Made in Chelsea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollypocket85

Reaction score
When did Sam get new teeth?!

I hadn't noticed! He annoys me lol.

Check them out....straight and pearly white lol

Is it back on!?

Yes. I have it sky plused So it automatically picks it up ha.
They always break up over one kiss!

I think he is such a hypocrite because hasn't he cheated on her a couple of times? Once on her birthday!

Yea he is. I used to love Binky but I think she looks really desperate and like a bit of a bunny boiler now. How many times can JP say he doesn't want to be with her!

Ahh I just noticed Sams teeth too I knew there was something different. I even googled before pics of him. I really hate Jess she is stressing me out with the whole flirting with Jamie till he broke up with nas then she doesn't even want him! I get far too emotionally involved in reality tv haha xxx

I can't stand Jess, she just loves male attention, I don't know what they all see in her. Love Lucy though, she always says what she thinks and is very honest!

Lucy has definitely grown on me after her first series in it when she was hated. I feel the same about Jess - now she looks like a bull with that nose piercing.
Sam, I know!!! Breaking up over a snog in HK despite supposedly being in love. I think his new teeth have given him a lisp or did he always have that??
Ollie always made me laugh so I'm glad he's back.

I like Ollie! I love Mark Francis as well, he is so funny! Victoria is vile though, such a nasty human being.

Latest posts

Back