Made this today for Pips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybgemini

Reaction score
Well yet another flowery item lol.

Pips sent me her glasses case to decorate and also a pile of nail art bits and bobs as a thank you, such a sweet geek :hug:

Hope you like it like it Pips

Rachel xx

Attachments

• DSCF0007.JPG
    DSCF0007.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 151
Jeepers, that is amazing hun!! Absolutely beautiful detail. Do you glaze over the top with anything?

Nope just left it matt hun. The glaze would destroy the texture in the petals xxxxx

well after seeing your attempts the other night i tried doing mine and it was .... PANTS :lol:
you are just the queen of flowers hun its fab xx

well after seeing your attempts the other night i tried doing mine and it was .... PANTS :lol:

Awww dont give up. i spent 4 days producing utter sh!te last week, ask the girls on MSN, I'm sure they are all avoiding me now, all I seem to talk about is flowers lol.:green:

That's beautiful Rachel ..... I think you're going to be very busy from now on decorating lots of different items with pretty little flowers.

NOOOO NO NO NOOOOOOO
I want to be the special one :cry:
I want attention :cry:]
oooooooo shall i show you all my pudsy necklace I made ...:lol:

hahaha
rach it is beautiful hun,
You are fab at these :hug: and us msn lot will never avoid you ..even when your p!ssed and it takes you 7 attempts to spell a simple word :green:

i don no wot u mean, me not pixxed.

I love it rachel, i shall be proud to show it now instead of trying to take my glasses out of it whilst still in my bag lol

You done your self proud (and me) glad you like the nail art bits and bobs :hug:

I love it rachel, i shall be proud to show it now instead of trying to take my glasses out of it whilst still in my bag lol

You done your self proud (and me) glad you like the nail art bits and bobs :hug:

You know, you have made my day, honestly, with all the crap that is going on here atm ( see my blogs) it was soooooo nice to just switch off and go mad with the flowers for a while.

Thanks soooooo much for the chance to make someone else happy. I honestly loved doing this for you. Will post it back asap and i really hope that you are happy with it :hug: Please dont worry about the postage, as I said it was a welcome distraction.

if there is anything else I can flower for you, just sent it my way :lol:

Love n hugs

Rachel xxxxxx

ohhh crap i thought that was a PM, sorry lmao, i had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to drink HUG HUG

Thats fantastic, your so tallented, I sat looking at my boring pen pot at work and thought how cool it could look. I haven't a clue though it ends up looking like a birds poo'd all over everything! x x

They are truely beautiful!
I need to get on MSN one night when you do a cam tutorial!!
well done you, your flowers are amazing. I have never tried this, but would love to watch how you do it and then have a go.
xxxxx

Rach - you are such a sweetie - your flowers are amazing :hug: must think of something to send to you to distract you as well :hug:

I'm up for a web cam tutorial as well if you do one hun :hug::green:

Thats fantastic, your so tallented, I sat looking at my boring pen pot at work and thought how cool it could look. I haven't a clue though it ends up looking like a birds poo'd all over everything! x x

Send it to me then :green::green::green:

Me too :D I got out my trusty black clipper (the one Lee always tries to pinch) and set off with the very best intentions :D

It's now sporting "blobs" of glitter on it :rolleyes:

You are great at this kind of thing Rach x

One word..... Beautiful!!

Wow amazing your so talented!!! ;)

like I said about the one in the Gallery.....where's mine? :cry:....

fantastic job !!!

I keep practicing and I haven't quite mastered mine to the level you have !:hug:

like I said about the one in the Gallery.....where's mine? :cry:....

fantastic job !!!

I keep practicing and I haven't quite mastered mine to the level you have !:hug:

I tell you what, I'm feeling generous lol. I've got an appointment at the opticians on the 21st nov so I will pick u up a case and i'll do one just for you :hug: let me know where to send it xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back