Made your own price lists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la belle vie

Reaction score
Hey Geekers and Geeklets,

I've just recently gone from salon based to mobile after being in the industry for about 10 years. I need some price lists making quick but can't afford a printers at the mo after setting up all my equipment, so I'm going to have a go at making my own. Has anyone else tried and been happy with the results?
This is just tempory as I know I won't be able to make the amount I will need.
KR

I made 25 tri fold ones on the computer to give out when clients come to me (im home based) i also got some free flyers from Vistaprint (check their website frequently as they have free offers all the time but only on certain things) and it had my info and offers on the front and a price list on the back. You only pay the vat & postage which is pittance and they are very good quality! Xx

Btw i got 150 free flyers :) xx

I use Vista print also. I only get them when on offer and once you use them you get offers sent all the time as a "special customer". :wink2:

Vista print are good, once you've designed your price list and ordered once you will get loads of offers. I always wait until they offer me 25 free which is every other week or so and then I order and just pay the postage.

I had 1000 a5 flyers and 500 pricelists printed on card (just double sided a4 and folded in half). It only cost me £98

I use vistaprint! You don't even have to do an order to get the special deals by email. Just go in their website and sign up for the newsletter or whatever it's called and you will start receiving promos. I ONLY use them when they have good deals :p and I get deals sent to me almost every day :)

As everyone else says - vistaprint. Once you order once they send you offers all the time!

If you are going to do some of your own id recommend a programme like smartdraw or Microsoft Publisher. They have templates that you can work from. The only thing I will say is that your designs in these programmes will only print 'right' from you own home printer. A large printing company would have to change the type of file and the sizes of your page which could distort images and mess your layout up. Good luck with whichever you do :d

I make my own, I have a trifold price list. I'm happy to send you to use as a template of you like? Just email me [email protected]. I print them myself takes a bit of working out but I've got it now and reel off about 30 a week. I buy nice thick paper 200gsm I think it is, gives lovely results x

I make my own, I have a trifold price list. I'm happy to send you to use as a template of you like? Just email me [email protected]. I print them myself takes a bit of working out but I've got it now and reel off about 30 a week. I buy nice thick paper 200gsm I think it is, gives lovely results x

Hi Jemima26,

Im trying to make some pricelists at the moment as getting them from a printeing place is so expensive needed something to print off as and when i need them :) I saw this post & i know its old but wondering if you could send me the template you use please? my email is [email protected] if you don't mind :D cheeky i know :D

Thankyou, Vicky x

Hi Jemima26, I'm sorry for jumping on board too, but could you please email me a copy too? That would be great if u could!? [email protected]

I see the last three ladies have had logos done by me :)

Out of interest- do you use the logos I did for you on the price lists you're designing? do you feel it makes them a bit more pro?

I happen to think printing your own price lists its a bit of a false economy really- but that's the design snob in me probably. I understand its horses for courses!

Last edited:
I can give you the contact details for a printers that will print 1000 price lists for £100 you just need the design. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

I got 1000 double sided 350gsm leaflets printed for £44 from bestprinting :) just uploaded my design from Carl ^ :) xx

I got 1000 double sided 350gsm leaflets printed for £44 from bestprinting :) just uploaded my design from Carl ^ :) xx

Gutted! I just had 100 invites and 100 Christmas vouchers done with vista... £150 :s

Mine are tri - fold price list on glossy paper with verve design. 1000 for £100.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

I use saxoprint, I just ordered 10,000 double sided leaflets on 250gsm with art work check and gallery proof and it cost me £104!! Bargain if you ask me! Oh and only two days to be delivered!!!!

I use saxoprint, I just ordered 10,000 double sided leaflets on 250gsm with art work check and gallery proof and it cost me £104!! Bargain if you ask me! Oh and only two days to be delivered!!!!

10.000? That's an awful lot!

I use vista for business cards. I used the space on the back to add a price list. It's small but effective an low cost!

Hi Jemima26,

Im trying to make some pricelists at the moment as getting them from a printeing place is so expensive needed something to print off as and when i need them :) I saw this post & i know its old but wondering if you could send me the template you use please? my email is [email protected] if you don't mind :D cheeky i know :D

Thankyou, Vicky x

Can you email me on [email protected] and I'll forward it in, Md anyone else aswell. I will forget otherwise.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back