Madonna Piercings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
I know this isn't nail related but I need your help.

IDo any of you know where I can buy a tiny weeney stud. I've currently got the standard stud that they use when you have the piercing and I've asked the local shops and they don't offer anything smaller. I'm trying to find one as small as Michelle's from Big Brother.

Many thanks me dears.

without sounding thick , where is your piercing?, have you tried tattoo places coz they sometimes do body piercing and sell the different sizes hth

It's above my top lip, where Madonna's beauty spot is and no you are not being thick :D :D. I was a piercing virgin before I had this :o I've tried the tattoo places as well. Just wondered if anyone knew of a website I could order one from.

Kind Regards

hi try www.pussjewellery.com , they have a really small one and its 12 quid , hope this helps
btw did it hurt, coz i have always quite fancied having it done , but didnt really enjoy having my belly done :o , i am such a wimp lol

Out of interest, what kind of stud do you put in a Madonna? A labret, a standard barbell or a nose style stud (either corkscrew or L-shaped).

I find it v difficult getting decent studs for my nose. Although I was pierced with a piercing standard corkscrew I can now only get an L-shaped in, and the few shops that sell non-corkscrew studs (like Claire's) now only seem to have nose bones in. I've tried getting them in, but just can't manage it.

Luckily I sell body jewellery, and since starting the nail art I've realised that size 5 rhinestones from one supplier are about the same size as the stones in all my 'diamond' studs (you have to buy 5 at a time from the jewellery supplier), so I can take all the gems out and replace them nicely coloured ones. Yay!

Sorry, I waffled, didn't I..?

Ps - in my experience, my tongue was the least painful piercing, and the nose the most - belly button somewhere in the middle. Not sure what other facial piercings are like.

aint it funny my nose wasnt that bad , but my belly killed , mind you i think i have got softer as years have gone by coz i had my nose done when i was 17, but didnt have my belly until i was 25 lol

Hi Dee,

I found it extremely painful. :lol: :lol: I've had my nose done which hurt but took out after a couple of months. I had it done the year I turned 30, think I was having a mid life crisis :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't have my belly done as you wouldn't see it!!!! :lol: After having three children my stomache can only be described as a "spare tyre". Becuase I had my nose done I didn't think it would really hurt, but it was very painful. I would rather give birt to my 9lb 8oz son again then have that again!!!! Having said that, I'm over the moon with it. Well worth the pain.

I'll have a look at the website.

hey you wanna see my stomach, i was huge when i was pregnant i am only 4 ft 9 ins and my son weighed 7lb 13oz which i know isnt the biggest but for my size it was pretty big, anyway i have got all this loose skin which no amount of exercise will get rid of :evil: , so hopefully one day it will be a tummy tuck for me :D , i will just have a bigger scar (coz i had a c section), but i still had mine done, no one ever sees it but i think it goes quite well with the stretchmarks lol, so go on go have it done :D

bimbogeri said:
Out of interest, what kind of stud do you put in a Madonna? A labret, a standard barbell or a nose style stud (either corkscrew or L-shaped).

I find it v difficult getting decent studs for my nose. Although I was pierced with a piercing standard corkscrew I can now only get an L-shaped in, and the few shops that sell non-corkscrew studs (like Claire's) now only seem to have nose bones in. I've tried getting them in, but just can't manage it.

Luckily I sell body jewellery, and since starting the nail art I've realised that size 5 rhinestones from one supplier are about the same size as the stones in all my 'diamond' studs (you have to buy 5 at a time from the jewellery supplier), so I can take all the gems out and replace them nicely coloured ones. Yay!

Sorry, I waffled, didn't I..?

Ps - in my experience, my tongue was the least painful piercing, and the nose the most - belly button somewhere in the middle. Not sure what other facial piercings are like.

HI, they used a labret on me.

dee said:
hi try www.pussjewellery.com , they have a really small one and its 12 quid , hope this helps
btw did it hurt, coz i have always quite fancied having it done , but didnt really enjoy having my belly done :o , i am such a wimp lol

Thanks for the web address Dee.

i've got my tongue done and the corner of my bottom lip plus i have got the same eyebrow pierced twice but the sorest piercing i have ever experienced was the top of my ear :( i still get pain from it sometimes if i lie my head on the pillow too long at that side and its been done now for about 10 years

stanleyann

Hi,

I have had my madonna piercing for about 5 and a half years now, and its quite cool, but they are more popular now, when i had it done, it was really unusual. I at first had the standard size, which they pierce you with, then i got some different coloured really small ones from the guy who did the piercing. So why not ask the person who did the piercing?
Hope this helps

Michelle.

Latest posts

Back