Magic gel remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchie13

Reaction score
Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone has tried this product. It's called Magic Soak Off Gel Remover. I have had a few clients asking if what I think of it as it has been on Instagram and FB. But you apply it like a polish and watch the gel peel off without any use for buffing etc. My concern is that it must be pretty toxic to do what it says it does so any feedback would be appreciated. Have a good weekend :)

If it's the same one. Ink London did a chemical test on it. Had 7.4% caustic soda. So stay well.clear. that is for mafia dissolving bodies

I agree with Castlebeauty and also read INK London's report about it. Don't touch this stuff with a barge pole! If there was a safe brush on method I'm pretty sure the big professional brands would have developed one by now.

Stay well, well away.

Unless you have some bodies to dispose of, I guess!

Thank you all. You have confirmed what I thought. That is must be pretty toxic and it def is.

I also wondered about this, Laque salon have brought one out and I was a bit confused by it.

Has anyone got the link to the study please? Thanks

Has anyone got the link to the study please? Thanks

There isn't a link as it's a post (rather than a study) on INK London's closed Facebook group but we have been told we can spread the word so I've attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_3004.jpg
    IMG_3004.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 107
There isn't a link as it's a post (rather than a study) on INK London's closed Facebook group but we have been told we can spread the word so I've attached a screenshot.
Thank you, I've read that some of these products are trying to state that it's made from natural tree resin! They wouldn't release a full ingredients list. Shocking that they can get away with it.

Yes the more I have looked into it the more shocking it seems to get.....

Yes I saw that also. I went to their page after it was mentioned.

Latest posts

Back