Magnifier glasses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martina O'Brien

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone tried magnifier glasses or a magnifier lamp to attach lashes? I bought a hugh magnifier lamp but i dont find it any different to looking through than what I usually see

Really interested

I have magnifying glasses not for lashes for semi permanent make up they help lots

I have a mag lamp for electrolysis couldn't work without it especially late evenings with tired eyes....go for a daylight lamp though as its much easier on your eyes and your clients.

I have a mag lamp for electrolysis couldn't work without it especially late evenings with tired eyes....go for a daylight lamp though as its much easier on your eyes and your clients.
I do have one but found it awkward to get it to stay in position and when I finally got it in place, the lashes didn't look any closer than normal

So my glasses arrived today. Utterly useless. Just ass bad ass the lamp! Made picking up lashes very difficult as I had to keep looking under them to do that and they just made my eyes go funny. Also used the magnifier lamp just for light and it didn't help at all. So stressful!

You could try loops but they are very expensive!

Latest posts

Back