Magpie gel colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It needs to cure for 60s in a LED lamp, I tried a colour using my INK Lam and it cured properly (to my knowledge). Best thing would be to contact them directly regarding curing in the lamp that you have.
I haven't bought any the posts I saw weren't mine

Concerning that posts were deleted though

Has anyone else tested these out yet? I'm currently trialling them.
The lamp needs to be at least 35watt if I remember right which was why some of the users were experiencing problems. I have the CND LED lamp which I read is the same one sarah uses and I've also read the Gelish 18g is also ok. Base 30 sec, colour and top 60 sec.
Mine popped off within a week but I really rushed the application as I never have good time to do my own nails and I had more clients in that week so they were really put through it. The last time I'd experienced them popping off was before I qualified and used a tech who did no prep so I'm putting it down to that.
Currently trialling on a few clients so will try and remember to update you.
Removal is same as Gelish so more effort than Shellac but usual for gel.
I hope this helps. Not many reviews about yet

Has anyone else tested these out yet? I'm currently trialling them.
The lamp needs to be at least 35watt if I remember right which was why some of the users were experiencing problems. I have the CND LED lamp which I read is the same one sarah uses and I've also read the Gelish 18g is also ok. Base 30 sec, colour and top 60 sec.
Mine popped off within a week but I really rushed the application as I never have good time to do my own nails and I had more clients in that week so they were really put through it. The last time I'd experienced them popping off was before I qualified and used a tech who did no prep so I'm putting it down to that.
Currently trialling on a few clients so will try and remember to update you.
Removal is same as Gelish so more effort than Shellac but usual for gel.
I hope this helps. Not many reviews about yet

Hi just wondering how you got on with your trial? Was looking into trying the system but want to know if it's actually any good compared to shellac?

The lamp advertised for this range (originaly made by shenzen houyi lighting company) has been available for a long time through many popular online shopping stores, costing £23.99 with a good profit to those selling.

Last edited:
Hi just wondering how you got on with your trial? Was looking into trying the system but want to know if it's actually any good compared to shellac?
Hi just wondering how you
I personally didn't get on with them. Lifting within a few days and popping off although some people get on fine.
I've since been completely converted to The Gel Bottle and now rarely use my shellac!

Latest posts

Back