Mail order packing recomendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
for those of you that provide a mail order service could you recomend to me a good value supplier of small boxes and other packaging materials please.

I can't recommend a company to you but I can suggest you look in the yellow pages and see what companies there are locally to you. I use a company near me called Selway Packaging and I went to their warehouse and they showed me all the relevant products and set me up an account. It is the most economical way, to buy direct from the supplier. They don't deliver to me as I don't spend enough but when I need supplies I just phone my order through then pop round and collect it. I don't have any invoices to hand but I do know it's economical. Not just for boxes but for bubble wrap, polystyrene chips, tape, etc etc

that makes good sense.
i need to get it delivered because i dont drive though.

Morplan sell these and much more!

Selway do deliver orders over £100 but I never spend that much at once!

I have thought about asking how much it would cost to deliver a small order, just to save myself the time...

Just had a look at Morplan, it looks like a great site but very expensive! I'm sure some of the boxes I buy are about 20p each...

20p sounds great ! i will research whats available locally too.
would be super if i can find something on line though, i can order at midnight then if needs be.

The problem with online might be the size and weight of your order. For instance, I have totally filled my car with packaging before (it's a Picasso so fairly roomy) and still spent less than £100.

A local company will have a delivery van though so if you are on it's route there's no reason why you can't have a delivery and you can probably email an order 24 / 7.

Definitely check it out! But I warn you... you need space to store it too! When I came home with a car load of boxes, bubble and chips I did need to have a major sort out to find the space to put it all away!

Hi Susan,

If you're still in need of packaging supplies, head over to Envelope Master. I've used them myself several times with no problems whatsoever.

By the way, I'm not affiliated with the above company in any way, I just thought it might be useful.

Hi Susan,

If you're still in need of packaging supplies, head over to Envelope Master. I've used them myself several times with no problems whatsoever.

By the way, I'm not affiliated with the above company in any way, I just thought it might be useful.

thanks for that one, their padded envelopes are good value. pity they dont do boxes though.

Another good one is Bluestar Packaging. They stock boxes and their delivery charges are generally very reasonable.

Hope this helps. :)

Try Staples,

They do boxes and padded envelopes . the boxes are much cheaper online than they are in store .

They do next day delivery which is free if you order over £39. You can usually get a free gift as well when you spend over £39 Look on the homepage :)

Not sure what volume you would be ordering but this company is good...Cardboard boxes | Bubble Wrap | Gift Packaging | Packaging supplier | Packaging tape | Rajapack
What I found when looking for packaging that the companies that do the cheapest boxes were the dearest for bubble wrap, and vice versa :irked: but ideally you always want to get everything from the one company!!! IMO huge rolls of the perforated sheet bubble wrap is a godsend if you are sending out a lot of product!!!

Latest posts

Back