Mailchimp - How do you find yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Forever Free on Mailchimp really free and worth doing? I only have a database of about 35 ppl so it seems it would be good for me?

Oh so it has different limits of amount of people? I need something with capacity for 50 and more.

Oh so it has different limits of amount of people? I need something with capacity for 50 and more.

It's free if you have under 2,000 subscribers.

I have a background in email marketing, and I find it easy to use- here's one I designed for someone.

February Newsletter from Beauty At The Lemon Tree&

That said, If you're going to do it, I would STRONGLY suggest you seriously have a crack at building up a good (and managed) list of email addresses to work with.

Email marketing can only be as strong as the email list it's based on.

To be blunt- you could have the best designed, most fantastically written newsletter but if you're sending to a few dozen people and half of those addresses are bouncing back, it's wasted effort.

If you have to few contacts then it's not going to be worth your effort, so spend some time cultivating a list of active emails to work with.

Don't forget that, by law, people will have to "opt in" to your newsletter, so take that as an opportunity to harvest emails from people, ask them at your reception desk (I've seen salons with a piggy bank that people pop their email addresses in) if they'd like a monthly newsletter and then make it worth their while reading and anticipating once a month.

Carl I definitely need this next xx

Latest posts

Back