Maintenance/Rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelemacca

Nails by Chele
Reaction score
Hi, I've just completed the first three days of the CND four day foundation course and am due to return on the 26th for my assessment and rebalance tutorial. Our Trainer provided us with some revision sheets to help us along on the theory side of things, however, for the life of me I cannot remember why CND call maintenance a rebalance. Can anyone enlighten me please. I would be forever grateful for any assistance :lol:

i think its cos you are rebalancing the nail and making it like new again so that the stress areas etc.. are in the right place and the nail has the right strength and structure lie it was when it was newly applied

CND first coined the phrase rebalance (which most people use now) so that technicians would get out of the habit of thinking that all they had to do was 'fill in' a space.

As Jess says, a rebalance should get you thinking restructuring the enahncement every time for beauty and for strength.

Sometimes (if nail growth is slow) it is possible to just fill but for sure by the next appointment you will have to rebalance if you want your enhancements to last well for your client. Good record keeping for each client will help you to know when you can fill and when you need to reabalance the whole structure.

Thanks ever so much for your help, it's appreciated very much :D

Hi,

i have just today finished my foundation today!! and passed!!! The trainer on our 4th day covered the rebalance side much more and i am sure yours will too, so when it comes to your theory on day 4 it will all be fresh in your memory, so dont worry sure you will be fine, so good luck and hope all goes well. Heather

Congratulations :d

Congrats Heather! ... great feeling isnt it!

Latest posts

Back