Majiblond 902s

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joz99

Reaction score
Hello! i have a client who has been dyeing her own hair blonde, she is naturally a base 7/8, she wants it as blonde as possible.

I took a test cutting and tested majiblond 900s+40vols and it lifted but had a slightly brassy look to it where virgin hair was, the top layers of her hair are very blonde, but areas underneath have a yellow tone...

do you think 902s would cancel out the slight brassiness on the roots and perhaps reduce the yellow tone?

ive used 901s before for this reason and i still had to tone it afterwards, the 902s also appeared brighter and closer to the coloured hair she has...my only concern having not used 902 before is...will it have a blue tinge?

Hope that makes sense lol this is my first post in here and getting used to explaining what i mean lol any help appreciated x

Hello! i have a client who has been dyeing her own hair blonde, she is naturally a base 7/8, she wants it as blonde as possible.

I took a test cutting and tested majiblond 900s+40vols and it lifted but had a slightly brassy look to it where virgin hair was, the top layers of her hair are very blonde, but areas underneath have a yellow tone...

do you think 902s would cancel out the slight brassiness on the roots and perhaps reduce the yellow tone?

ive used 901s before for this reason and i still had to tone it afterwards, the 902s also appeared brighter and closer to the coloured hair she has...my only concern having not used 902 before is...will it have a blue tinge?

Hope that makes sense lol this is my first post in here and getting used to explaining what i mean lol any help appreciated x

902 has a violet tone, 901 is blue.;)

Latest posts

Back