Majibond: anyone used it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447857166.632946.jpg

Anyone used this

Can you explain how you use it etc please

Missy, there's a lot of info about 'plexes' and 'bond builders' on here have a search and read.

They aren't quite what they seem. X

Again, stop trying to find a cheap bargain version of olaplex because you won't.

Check YouTube, majibond is naff and all you're doing is scamming your clients

Starboltz- i actually want to try this on myself not a client. Im mobile so cant quite afford olaplex at the moment and havent really got the need for it and as i have a full head bleach myself i was going to give this a go. Also ive seen tesco are selling olaplex now?

Also i was only asking as i seen it advertised in a hair group im on. Wish people would stop jumping down peoplles throats when asking a question. Some people can afford top range , some people cant, some people use loreal, some people use ion. Simple as

The science behind Olaplex is as clear as the science behind how perming lotion and neutraliser works. If you use a different product it will not do the same thing. It's not like comparing two different brands of tint. It's great that you are looking at ways to preserve hair integrity but there has yet to be a product (other than Olaplex) that works better than the penetrating and chelating effects of coconut and argan oils. Whatever the marketing is saying, at best they do as well as coconut/argan oils at worst they just coat the hair temporarily.

I'm sorry you think anyone is jumping down your throat.
There's lots of different options for sizes you can buy.

I wasn't sure I had the need for Olaplex, but once I started using it, I realised that you make your money back SO quick.

Olaplex is the only one of its kind with the technology/chemistry it uses. I'm sure the 'imitation' products are brill, but don't work in the same way. And they wash out.

If you want to try it, go for it. But, I think I would treat myself and go to a salon that could give me an Olaplex treatment.

Sorry but i wasnt asking about olaplex, i wanted to know if anyone used majibond. At the moment i have no need to use olaplex, i have my regular clients and not long had a baby. Maybe when im back working more i will look into olaplex but its not beneficial to me at the moment.

Anyway, so people who have used majibond, your happy with the results?

Sorry but i wasnt asking about olaplex, i wanted to know if anyone used majibond. At the moment i have no need to use olaplex, i have my regular clients and not long had a baby. Maybe when im back working more i will look into olaplex but its not beneficial to me at the moment.

Anyway, so people who have used majibond, your happy with the results?

Confused as to how magibond would be beneficial but olaplex wouldn't?

Yes quite easy really, cost and I did not notice a difference at all, but as the poster of this thread has said this is NOT a thread of olaplex but another good brand. I work to make customers happy and give them exceptional service and great hair, and magibond does this for me.

My question was to the OP not you.

Yes quite easy really, cost and I did not notice a difference at all, but as the poster of this thread has said this is NOT a thread of olaplex but another good brand. I work to make customers happy and give them exceptional service and great hair, and magibond does this for me.

Do you work for magi bond or the wholesalers that supply it by any chance...?

Latest posts

Back