Majicontrast on scalp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celene

Reaction score
hi has any of you guys used this on scalp?i have always just did as highlights but was goin to use it just to refresh ends of a colour that has faded,and mabe try and avoid the root area?

hi has any of you guys used this on scalp?i have always just did as highlights but was goin to use it just to refresh ends of a colour that has faded,and mabe try and avoid the root area?

Not for use on scalp...
Why would you refresh a colour with a colour that has exceptional lifting power? Use a quasi or even a semi

Agree it's not for scalp use xx

Not for use on scalp...
Why would you refresh a colour with a colour that has exceptional lifting power? Use a quasi or even a semi

well had to bleach bath her hair a few times to get the black out then applied Matrix red,colour came out fab!Used 20vol on ends and 10 vol on roots but shes washed it and some of it has ran out?she likes Rianna red?any suggestions
My other clients that get contrast reds always stay in well

well had to bleach bath her hair a few times to get the black out then applied Matrix red,colour came out fab!Used 20vol on ends and 10 vol on roots but shes washed it and some of it has ran out?she likes Rianna red?any suggestions

Why did you use 20 vol on the ends? 10 vol all the way, or quasi the ends! Using 20 vol on the ends will make it wash right out! ;)

any ideas for Rianna red?I am sick to death of these reds fading

6rr with 10vol or even go for it in sync you won't get fade, with a red bleach like so red or maji contrast you will!! But has she took retail home to maintain the colour? X

Well I'd say you got your peroxides the wrong way round, if 20 vol was even needed atall....what colour did you use?

yep a shampoo for red hair,but will try again with ten,and mabe keep doin it a few times untill it grabs,so annoyin when i was so happy with the result,considering her hair was black when she came in

i used 20 on ends because they were still a wee bit darker than the roots after sripping out the black

i used 20 on ends because they were still a wee bit darker than the roots after sripping out the black

10vol with matrix really does give you 1 level lift, 20 would have been to much and caused colour blow :( no stress it's a learning curve! X

Hi, I did this on my hair, and I loved it but I got fed up in the end as the my ends kept fading so quickly! I tried crazy colour fire, I even tried a colour touch relighted as this is to refresh magma!! I got totally stuck I also tried a porosity leveller but nothing worked so my question is what can I use when I do it again that would e a bit more permanent? X

I've not used it but apparently goldwell elumen is really good for the vibrants but it's weird cause you don't mix with peroxide and it's ammonia free but it's a permanent? But I've seen some results and they are gorgeous and they actually stick and stay.

I've not used it but apparently goldwell elumen is really good for the vibrants but it's weird cause you don't mix with peroxide and it's ammonia free but it's a permanent? But I've seen some results and they are gorgeous and they actually stick and stay.

Elumen is fab but you dont get any lift and the colour has to be nice and een or when you apply it it just goes patchy x

Where can I get elumen from? Sally's don't have it!! I had no problem with it on the root or midlengths!! Just the ends! It was a nightmare but I absolutely loved it! I have since tinted it with 2.0 and now it's gone all the way back up to a 6.0!! It's a nightmare my hair!!!!

Where can I get elumen from? Sally's don't have it!! I had no problem with it on the root or midlengths!! Just the ends! It was a nightmare but I absolutely loved it! I have since tinted it with 2.0 and now it's gone all the way back up to a 6.0!! It's a nightmare my hair!!!!

Don't think any wholesalers stock it but if you search for it on thee Internet you might be able to pick it up if it's the re u want it's rr@all x

What about if I was to put rr mix on it! What percentage would I use?

Latest posts

Back