SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marylebone_miss

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been using majicontrast pure copper on a client for well over a year now and I'm really struggling to source the colour. My suspicion is that it's been discontinued ( please say it isn't so!) as I cannot find it at any of my usual suppliers or further afield through the likes of ebay etc. I was wondering if anyone could offer any supplier suggestions or if not any dupes for pure copper?

thank you!

Hi everyone,

I've been using majicontrast pure copper on a client for well over a year now and I'm really struggling to source the colour. My suspicion is that it's been discontinued ( please say it isn't so!) as I cannot find it at any of my usual suppliers or further afield through the likes of ebay etc. I was wondering if anyone could offer any supplier suggestions or if not any dupes for pure copper?

thank you!
Have you tried contacting L’Oréal pro directly? X

Hi everyone,

Contact the local L’Oréal Rep.

Contact the local L’Oréal Rep.
contacted her this morning and was told that it's been discontinued, in which case I guess that means I'm looking for a dupe of it rather than a supplier!

Have you tried contacting L’Oréal pro directly? X
managed to speak to the rep this morning and it's been discontinued- any suggestions on a similar high lift tint?

Wella Magma is similar, comes in a powder form though.

Latest posts

Back