Majicontrast suggestion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmylou411

Reaction score
Hi, I have been using majicontrast red On a Client for over a year now and it’s got to the point where her hair has lightened so much it fades really quick and the condition is starting to weaken. Any suggestions please on a good lasting semi I can use to replace the contrast but still a good colour match as she loves the bright red , thanks

Hi, I have been using majicontrast red On a Client for over a year now and it’s got to the point where her hair has lightened so much it fades really quick and the condition is starting to weaken. Any suggestions please on a good lasting semi I can use to replace the contrast but still a good colour match as she loves the bright red , thanks
I use a Highlift Red in framesi where its a 2 part system. You add the tone to a lightening cream + developer for lift and deposit.. To refresh you just use the tone on its own gives amazing results..
I know affinage infinit is similar where you have the bred ( Highlift Red) and then to refresh you have bred refreshers.
Maybe you could use majicontrast in the same way, if you can't use it directly, try only mixing with 5 vol to refresh this will reduce the energy in the mix reducing the amount of lift / damage created.

Latest posts

Back