Majirel and 9 vol developer??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcW

Reaction score
Is it possible to use Majirel and a 9 vol (2.7%) developer for refreshing mid-length and ends (same level or darker)?
I'm asking as I'm trying to move over to loreal, from a brand that used 1 colour tube, that you changed your developer from 20/30vol (for permanent) to a 10 vol for demi or a refresh. The loreal range is a bit overwhelming with so many different ranges and colours and some of the majirel colours don't have a matching Diarichesse colour. It would be so much better to use a majirel colour on roots, and then on the ends with a 9 vol (as loreal don't use a 10vol). Also save on cost of doubling up on tubes of colour. Any advise would be welcome.

Hi MarcW

Have you checked if there is a matching dialight tone to what you are aiming for.

To refresh lengths & ends you have two options
Bring tone only by using 20vol + 10pms of warm water onto L& E for the last 5/10 mins depending on how much refresh of time you need.
Or use the corresponding TS in DIAlight.
You could also have a look at colour keys 1&2 on access, I think they may be complimentary on Access or at a reduced cost if you do online only.

Also on access there’s a whole technical section. I just screen shot it all and created a file on my phone so I know I have it to hand.

Any questions let me know :)

Latest posts

Back