Majirel colour chart anyone, anywhere?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gracie.T&T

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where i can buy a L'oreal majirel colour chart, (new or used) ; my local capital and online have been sold out for yonks! :sad: i can only seem to find them on ebay where they've been marked up massively :rolleyes: even if someone has a used one i could kindly buy? ;) cheers in advance! Xx

I got mine in store from Alan Howard and salons direct, are you not salon based? I'm mobile at the moment. Xx

No im mobile too! ☺ We don't have alan howards in the south but going to look on the website 😁 x

What about Aston and Fincher? Most Wholesalers will probably order you one if you ask hun xx

Salonsdirect.com x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks guys ☺️ xx

I paid about £35/40 for mine ... And that's about what they are on eBay anyway. I don't think you'd get much cheaper than that anyway :) x

Hi I've just looked on eBay there is only 1 on its new and buy it now 4 £20 xx

Ooh £25 fab! I was expecting to pay around £40 😊 the most expensive was £60 on ebay! 😱 shocking! Thanks guys! Will be snapping that up asap x

I got both my majirel & diarichesse/dialight colour charts on eBay & didn't pay more than £45 for both. Bargain I think as they were both brand new.

Latest posts

Back