Majirel Cool Cover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuellaNya

Reaction score
My boyfriends mum has the base of a 5 but has achieved it by using box dye over box dye over box dye for about a year. She wants her hair to be 8.11 Majirel Cool Cover. Should I bleach her hair first or?? I've just finished level 2 hair I'm still kinda new

My boyfriends mum has the base of a 5 but has achieved it by using box dye over box dye over box dye for about a year. She wants her hair to be 8.11 Majirel Cool Cover. Should I bleach her hair first or?? I've just finished level 2 hair I'm still kinda new
Colour reducer first, it may take 2-3 attempts, but this reduces the artificial colour molecules to such a size they can be rinsed out of the hair. By bleaching the hair you will expose all the different layers of colour, it will be a nightmare then to get the colour even. If you imagine how many times the ends of the hair has been coloured with B/D compared to the hair that was coloured 6weeks ago, there's a lot more build up on the mid lengths and ends than anywhere else. Hopefully this makes sense.

Colour reducer first, it may take 2-3 attempts, but this reduces the artificial colour molecules to such a size they can be rinsed out of the hair. By bleaching the hair you will expose all the different layers of colour, it will be a nightmare then to get the colour even. If you imagine how many times the ends of the hair has been coloured with B/D compared to the hair that was coloured 6weeks ago, there's a lot more build up on the mid lengths and ends than anywhere else. Hopefully this makes sense.
This picture is something along the lines of what you could be left to deal with if you bleached the hair.

Attachments

• Before20Kenra_orig_large.jpg
    Before20Kenra_orig_large.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 37
This picture is something along the lines of what you could be left to deal with if you bleached the hair.
Thanks guys!!

Latest posts

Back