Majirel order

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dondon90

Reaction score
Hey,
Finally self employed! 👍 but I need to order the whole majirel and diarichesse/light range.
I know it's a big investment but I've gotta spend it to make it 😁
Does anybody know where the best place to order such a load of colour?

Probably best direct from a rep

Get a price from a rep then go to the wholesale and ask how they will match it.

Buying direct might have its downfalls like minimum spend so you can't order a few tubes when you need

That's a lot of colour.. Have you thought about maybe looking at what colour you could mix so rather than getting say 5.35 get 4.35 and 6.35 etc..?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's a lot of colour.. Have you thought about maybe looking at what colour you could mix so rather than getting say 5.35 get 4.35 and 6.35 etc..?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's true, didn't think of that! I'm
mobile so could I still order from a rep?

Your mobile and are going to order an ENTIRE range of colours? Why?

Because I'm also working at a salon about to rent a chair (hopefully) and wanted to get the whole colour range because obviously I'll be responsible for my own stock. I just want to have it all 😂

Ah gotcha that makes sense, I got best part of the range when I started out (not this range) then added to it till I had it all

To be honest even if you have to mix 2 shades you still use the same amount of colour. Buy the whole range and then top it up would last longer

Latest posts

Back