Majirel Rubilane

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EleEle

Reaction score
Hello guys. The L'Oreal guidelines state the following:

"Majirel Rubilane, Carmilane and DM5 shades must be used alone. They cannot be used in conjunction with other shades from a different Majirel technology family."

Is it possible to mix Majirel C7,64 (Carmilane+Rubilane) with 7,40 (Rubilane) or with 7,44?

Thank you in advance!

No they can only be mixed with each other. So you can mix rub + rub or carm+ carm.
but not rub + carm. Like 7.64 some are already done, but the reason not to mix is that they can become too dense and inky.
aso don’t mix base with them :)what are ya looking to achieve?

Thank u so much for ur response.
I m looking to achieve a copper with more depth, more reddish maybe so it will last longer during summer. I did it before with 7.44+7.43 vol. 30, it looked but it faded too quickly.
Majirel C7,64 says it's both Carmilane and Rubilane. So I thought it could be mixed.

1593075242343.png

Sorry I’m only back online here now.
If they are mixed in the tube already then that’s ok.
but we can’t mix them, well we can but the colour can go too dark, get inky etc.
why did you use 30 vol?
for the lengths and ends to refresh I’d use Dialight they carry some carm dm5 etc in the range and you should get a match.
Also you could use a chromative at the basin to give it a pop if the client finds it has dulled a little too

I finally used just 7,45 (Rubilane) for the roots and lengths and the result was absolutely fantastic. You are right, it doesn't need to be mixed. It's a great, vibrant colour already. I used 30 vol because my roots are dark and then I added some water for the lengths. I still have a tube of C7,64 and I don't know what to do with it hehe...
I am also gonna try the Copper Mix next time. I curious about the result.

Fab if your a level 5 or 6 use 20using 30 will cause it to fade and for lengths and ends add 5-15 mls of warm water for L+ E.
I love the rub carm and DM5 they are stunning and will cover up to 100% of white hair with no need for anything else.
those with INOA supreme have been hame changers for white hair clients. The colour is so vibrant

Latest posts

Back