Make law of attraction work-list your 3 things here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I started looking into this in the last month as I always thought it was tosh. I am a Younique presenter (don't shoot me down, it helps while I am on maternaty leave and I like the products - you dont have to) and requested that I wanted to win our team incentive. While I meant the one for the ipad I actually won 2 other incentives and got a free set of cosmetic brushes and a new bronzer and today I have gone and won a £20 m and s voucher and I am currently in the lead on another competition to win a £75 electronic facial that I want to give to my mum tomorrow with her mothers day gifts :Love:

So... my 3 would be

1 - I will attract new team members to my Younique business before the end of March and by the End of April my team will have grown yet further for me to be a Blue status presenter.
2 - I will have lost 1 stone by the end of April as I am motivated to work out and eat healthier.
3 - My back garden will be redone and my bathroom redone with a bath and not a shower before the end of April and will be paid for by the success of my Younique business.

1. To get loan approval on my house in the next week

2. To get twice as busy in work this year

3. For my family to be healthy and happy :)

1- for my business to really take off
2- for my fertility treatments to go well and get pregnant!
3- to have the balls to quit my rubbish day job!

Xx

Last edited:
Great thread!!

New clients are making appointments with me each week.

Regular clients are returning, my working hours are filled with bookings.

I am confident and happy in my work.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

1) I will get back into fitness and weigh no more than 9 stone by christmas.

2) I will be busier at work, so much so, I will be grateful to sit down for a wee!

3) I will get a fantastic self employed part time stylist working for me, who is great at hair and I REALLY get along with.

Ooo I LURVE stuff like this, it's so nice seeing what everybody's wishing for, we all effectively seem to be after one goal .... Financial stability, happy family life, successful careers!.....so here goes...,

I will have loads of old clients coming back to me (I love it when this happens!)

I will have a surplus of cash enough to decorate my front room AND go towards a new car!

My husband will have a better time at work & be given the respect he deserves!!

Good luck everyone!!x

Oh this is fun!!

I will be happy with the decisions I've made/will make.

I will hear back good news from the job I'm hoping to hear back from.

I will travel before I "settle down" and move out etc.

☺️

I will have my own house.
I will have enough money to do a nursing degree.
I will tone my body.

Ooo I LURVE stuff like this, it's so nice seeing what everybody's wishing for, we all effectively seem to be after one goal .... Financial stability, happy family life, successful careers!.....so here goes...,

I will have loads of old clients coming back to me (I love it when this happens!)

I will have a surplus of cash enough to decorate my front room AND go towards a new car!

My husband will have a better time at work & be given the respect he deserves!!

Good luck everyone!!x

I only posted this yday & number 1 on my list is already coming true.....2 clients I haven't seen in about 2years + have messaged me wanting treatments..... Just a coincidence!!?? Who knows!!! 👍👏☺️

Ok here goes

I gain at least 5 new clients a month for the rest of 2015

My training academy is running at least 2 full courses a month by september 2015

By december 2015 i can buy myself a new car

I just started doing the hypnotherapy app for law of attraction. If anything the relaxation techniques make me sleep better! So here goes.

This time next year me n husband can buy a house of our own.

I have more regular work/clientele before The summer.

I have trained in at least one new treatment by the summer and no longer feel low in confidence about training.

Here are mine

1 to have qualified

2 to build a client base

3 to buy a car

I am a big believer in 'putting it out ti the universe' so here goes..

My appointment book will be full to bursting with a waiting list

I will be able to look after my husband for once instead of him paying for me all the time

I will have immense job satisfaction and feel truly happy

I LOVE the secret and fully believe in everything its about. Last year i was unemployed caring for my three kids one whom attends a special school.
Two week ago i opened my own shop which is doing very well already and going from strength to strength.

I will soon be accepted for a mortgage to buy the house i am currently in.

I also cant wait to go car shopping for my new brand new car

:)

1) I will be taking in clients by July.
2) I will find another part time job to help pay bills
3) My daughter will continue to be a happy, healthy toddler

:)

1) I will get the job I am going for tomorrow

2) I will have a new car by the end of April

3) I will be fully booked constantly by the end of 2015

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am a big believer in 'putting it out ti the universe' so here goes..

My appointment book will be full to bursting with a waiting list

I will be able to look after my husband for once instead of him paying for me all the time

I will have immense job satisfaction and feel truly happy

I'm all for your man paying for you!
My mum used to say to my dad, what's yours is mine. And what's mine is my own!

I only posted this yday & number 1 on my list is already coming true.....2 clients I haven't seen in about 2years + have messaged me wanting treatments..... Just a coincidence!!?? Who knows!!! 👍👏☺️

......update since yday 3 old clients + 1 new one!! Too weird!!! Lol (good though!!) xxx

I know this seems UNREAL......But I've just had a hen party of 11 book in now!!!

Latest posts

Back