Make up after spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeautyGY

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've nipped over from hair and lashes to ask a quick question. Has anyone got any tips on make up after having a spray tan, is it beat to but a cheap darker shade, use lots of bronzer?? What's best to do as I think my make up looks great but then in pics my face is so white compared to the rest of me lol!!

Any tips??

Kathleen @ Love Beauty
www.lovebeauty-loveyourself.co.uk

Does your foundation/moisturiser have an SPF? Im nearly sure i herd the flash reflects of this thats why it loooks white in pics

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Hi all,

I've nipped over from hair and lashes to ask a quick question. Has anyone got any tips on make up after having a spray tan, is it beat to but a cheap darker shade, use lots of bronzer?? What's best to do as I think my make up looks great but then in pics my face is so white compared to the rest of me lol!!

Any tips??

Kathleen @ Love Beauty

I have a darker foundation, concealer and bronzer i use only when i have a tan. If i used it without having a spray tan id look like a walking chocolate button :)

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

:( I have the most amazing make up for flawless skin but its too white when I have a spray tan, and too expensive to buy in another shade. Will just have to buy something cheaper. I dont think it does have an spf, its loose powder and all natural ingredients so may have something in it. I think I look brown until I see pics ha ha x

Kathleen @ Love Beauty

id just buy a cheaper version of your basics xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SaloinGeek

My sister has this problem too. She wears Bare Minerals and when she doesn't have her tan she wears medium or medium beige but when she has her tan she ups to Golden tan and it looks fab! Definitely worth a shot. HTH xx

I think it depends on how often you intend to be tanned. If it's likely to be only one rare events that you get tanned then buy cheapy products.

If you think you'll be getting tanned on a more regular basis then you need to buy your expensive one in a suitable shade so it's there to use ever time you have a tan.

I think it depends on how often you intend to be tanned. If it's likely to be only one rare events that you get tanned then buy cheapy products.

If you think you'll be getting tanned on a more regular basis then you need to buy your expensive one in a suitable shade so it's there to use ever time you have a tan.

Yep my best make up is in 'tanned colours"!xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Does anyone know of any foundations with yellowy tones? Whenever i have a spray tan i use a darker foundation however i have NEVER found one to perfectly match my skin :-( they always look too pinky rather than yellowy ..its very annoying!! xx

Latest posts

Back