make up assessment and false lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millytada

Reaction score
hi im not sure how to apply the strip lashes.....do i apply foundation first then the strip lashes then the eye make uo or the foundation, eye shadow, strip lashes then the eye liner??help!!!

the tutor should of already explained this to you.
at my college, we put them on lastly after the whole face was done.

hth & good luck babe:)

Carrie x

Just a question........How can you be assessed on things that your tutor hasn't taught you already?

All of these things you should have been shown in class and ought to be able to do.:irked:

hi im not sure how to apply the strip lashes.....do i apply foundation first then the strip lashes then the eye make uo or the foundation, eye shadow, strip lashes then the eye liner??help!!!
Is it just a case of you have forgotten what the tutor has shown you hun?If it is get your manual out and do a recap,it's no good us telling you really because you need the routine to stick in your head.

gOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ASSESSMENTS THOUGH.XXOOOPS caps

Pro Impressions do sell an eyelash applicator and also a range of reusable strip eyelashes which can be used both under and on top of foundation, check out the website Untitled Document

Latest posts

Back